What are sure signs someone (male or female) you're dating is crazy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The chainsaw coated with blood is a great tipoff.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are dating me, it's 100% sure that they are crazy.
    Joking aside, crazy in regards to what?

• Like obsessed. I was watching crazy ex girlfriend and it made me start thinking about that.

• If they are being controlling, if they don't allow you to have your own private time, if they constantly call you and text you, if they forbid you from talking to any guy, if they sneakily check your texts...

• 🤔😐 you're so right!

What Guys Said 2

• If they take the hair out of your plug hole and keep it. If they lick your face. If they try to bottle your smell. If they call you by the name of their dead pet hamster.

• Look for the obsession signs, like asking questions that are too private to say in an early relationship, questioning for not texting back immediately, eyes movements, some odd reflexes and so much.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!