Do you like taller girls?

It's not fair how short girls get all the cute guys. I wish I was shorter. There's this guy who is around 4 inches shorter than me, and he is so cute. I don't think many girls like him though because he is short. He literally looks like an anime character. I wish I was short so he could think I'm feminine. He always flirts with these girls the same height as him. What do I do to get him to like me? What do short guys like being called? Girls, would you rather date a short guy, average height or tall guys? And how tall are you? What do I do to make him like me?

• Yes! I prefer it! (Explain)
  • Yes, I don't care about height! (Thanks)
  • No sorry. (Aw...)
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• Hahaha that is a LOT of questions in your paragraph. :P

Personally, height plays practically no factor to me in how attractive a woman looks. I've found women to look hot ranging from a bit LESS than 5 feet tall, to everything within the 5-6 foot range, to MORE than 6 feet tall. xD It just depends on what the individual girl looks like.

However, I have to admit that there's something that feels really physically nice about being with a girl who is near my height exactly (not shorter or taller), as we are able to look at each other at eye level, and neither person needs to reach up or bend down to embrace the other person. xD But it's not a big deal.

And it's great that you like a guy who is 4 inches shorter than you are. :) Most girls wouldn't go for that at all, hahaha. But a lot of guys recognize a taller girl as attractive when they see one, so he'd probably be flattered that you like him. Just call him by his name. And initiate conversations with him, give him compliments about things (if you mean it of course), etc.

• 9d

thanks for answering all my questions! :) I'll take your advice

• 9d

No problem! Hope all goes well. :D At the very least, I'm sure he'd be super flattered and feel good, haha.

• I ADORE TALL GIRLS.
    I'm 6'2 myself and I actually dislike girls who'r too short just because I hate bending down to kiss or hug and it's awkward. My last ex was 6'0 and I miss the luxury of height, I kinda only go for girls on the tall side now, 5'6 and up but not like I could break that rule for a 5'5 or 5'4. Personally, I dislike short girls, I've grown tired of it.

• 9d

OMG thank you!!! :) I'm so glad someone likes tall girls

• I defintely prefer taller girls, I don't know why just more attractive to me, I'm on the shorter end (5'8) tho so its normal for girls to be my height

how tall are you OP?

• 9d

I'm 5 foot 8.5 as stated above :)

• 9d

thanks! :) I don't think he's scared of me though. he talks to me a lot and make jokes

• 9d

oh then it sounds like you're in lol, just stay persistent, good luck

• I prefer shorter, but tall isn't a dealbreaker.

• 9d

Oh yay! :)

• 9d

I know. I don't. It annoys me when I see a girl the same height as me hunch over and it annoys me because it tempts me to hunch over too to make myself appear the same height as them. So I'm just like -.-

• 9d

Just don't do it. It's pointless and it fucks up your posture.

• Any guy who isn't interested in a woman just because of height is superficial and doesn't deserve your time

• Yeah, i don't see a girls height being a problem.

• Yup I don't care about height now in fact I will marry a taller girl.

• Honestly if your taller it takes something away from the relationship but I think anyone 6 inches taller than me would be hard to date

• I'm 6'4" and my late wife was 6'1". Despite that, height doesn't matter to me.

• I want to date someone that i can look into the eyes of when we talk

• I have never met a girl taller than me

• It really does not matter to me. She could be 4'11 or 5'11

• i'm 6'5" so... yeah...

• Nope. I'm short myself and don't feel like carrying around a stepladder when wanting to ninja kiss them. I once had a taller girlfriend ( I'm 5'5" and she was 5'10") and it was awkward and I felt strange being with her in public, like the odd couple. She sensed this and we eventually broke up since she thought I was ashamed of her (not exactly, obviously, but there was no explaining it to her).

• Hi we can't change or wish to grow as others
    just good guy that it as you like

• I'm 6'1 and short girls are way too common. I love them tall and in all honesty. I think taller is better because tall women are amazing with their long legs and body. any girl 5'8 or taller is nice. Once they reach 6'4 geez the legs and beauty never end.

• To me, not talking to someone based on height is shallow

• i like girls around 5'7" and up

• 8d

really? XD Awesome

• It depends I mean 5'8 is tall for a girl and that's fine but if you mean like 6'6 looking like she could dunk on you then no

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of guys assume that girls only go for guys same or taller than them because that's the preference of the majority of girls. So he maybe holding back for that reason. Just flirt, go talk to him, and see where it leads.

Personally, I wish I was leggier myself. 5'7" is my ideal.

• Short girls wish they were tall, tall girls wish they were short. Honestly, just flirt with him and don't let this thing get in your head about you being taller. A lot of guys like that, im sure you'll have no problems. Just go talk to him.

• You could just ask him out instead if being jealous. It might serve you well.

• 9d

top nervous lol. do you like short guys?

• 9d

Oh, that's too bad, because I've seen so many cute couples where the girl is significantly taller. Personally no, I've dated guys my height 5'5", but I like being with guys a few inches taller. Like 5'10" is great.