Whats more important when choosing a partner?

• Pretty Face
  • Ideal Body

Most Helpful Guy

• NONE OF THE OPTIONS.

MORALS, GOOD HEART and how they lived their life leading upto the relationship are the biggest indicators to a lasting relationship

aside from your shallow options.

i choose face but body has to be decent mine are both nice so i want the same

What Girls Said 8

• The face, I think.

• How bout a compatible personality?

• Face.

• I'm having a hard time believing these poll results...🤔

• 12d

Why is that?

• 12d

Just based off of being on this site for a while and listening to people talk about true ideal partner. These results don't jive with the talk. I see way more people say I wish my guy was this tall and have this kind of stomach or guys want this kind of girl with a nice ass and this size breasts and killer legs. I never see "cute face"

• I honestly don't know because I will give anybody a chance and if they have a great personality I will choose the one that has a great personality, laid back, outgoing, and sence of humor.

• I think face cuz hello, that's what you'll be waking up to forever! And that's what you're passing on to your kids if you choose to have any.

• none of the above
    for me is how good he can handle with your pms/you in the worst day, if he's still love you after seeing the ugly side of you, he's a keeper

• Of the two, face, but personality and connection above all.

What Guys Said 10

• Technically the most important would be personality because what good is being with someone if you can't connect with them. Looks/aesthetics would be second because you need to be physically attracted to them.

• Face.

• Most people prefer a pretty face over a good body. The face is the best indicator of good health and good genes.

• Chemistry (emotional, physical) > Face, > Body

• compatibility

• The face. However I've said this before, they don't have to be a model.

• Face... and ass ya

• Is that ass juicy enough is the most important quality

• Face

• Definitely Face