Whats more important when choosing a partner?

• Pretty Face
    85% (17)100% (16)92% (33)Vote
  • Ideal Body
    15% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• NONE OF THE OPTIONS.

MORALS, GOOD HEART and how they lived their life leading upto the relationship are the biggest indicators to a lasting relationship

aside from your shallow options.

i choose face but body has to be decent mine are both nice so i want the same

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The face, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • How bout a compatible personality?

0|1
    0|0
  • Face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm having a hard time believing these poll results...🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • 12d

Why is that?

• 12d

Just based off of being on this site for a while and listening to people talk about true ideal partner. These results don't jive with the talk. I see way more people say I wish my guy was this tall and have this kind of stomach or guys want this kind of girl with a nice ass and this size breasts and killer legs. I never see "cute face"

• I honestly don't know because I will give anybody a chance and if they have a great personality I will choose the one that has a great personality, laid back, outgoing, and sence of humor.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think face cuz hello, that's what you'll be waking up to forever! And that's what you're passing on to your kids if you choose to have any.

1|0
    0|0
  • none of the above
    for me is how good he can handle with your pms/you in the worst day, if he's still love you after seeing the ugly side of you, he's a keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • Of the two, face, but personality and connection above all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Technically the most important would be personality because what good is being with someone if you can't connect with them. Looks/aesthetics would be second because you need to be physically attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people prefer a pretty face over a good body. The face is the best indicator of good health and good genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chemistry (emotional, physical) > Face, > Body

0|0
    0|0
  • compatibility

0|0
    0|0
  • The face. However I've said this before, they don't have to be a model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face... and ass ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that ass juicy enough is the most important quality

0|0
    0|0
  • Face

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Face