Guys, Sex on the first date?

Guys would you still call a girl if they gave it up to you on the first date?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• ya i have had sex on the first date plenty of times. IF WE ARE hitting it off that well, i dont see a reason not to. i mean why should u wait just because? ur suppose to be god dam adults. if the two of u are meshing like that and u spend a good portion of the day together already i dont see any issues and would have no problem with the girl. i think its actually a great foundation to a relationship.

now if u just met up and met each other an hour ago and talked for like 10 mins and fucked... that is proably a lot more questionable and the guy is probably not going to call u again.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, I do and I have. I'm not the one who's going to disappear into oblivion after a one-night stand. If I'm attracted to her enough to have sex with her once, well, once is not enough.

• I think that's better than a girl who fucks other guys on the first date and then wants to wait over a month with me.

• It depends if she was any good or not. First time between a couple isn't always optimal due to being extra excited and nervous so that's taken into account. But if she swallows that's definitely a plus. Usually I fuck them 3-4 times before making a judgement call and keeping her or dumping her unless it was planned as just a one-night-stand to begin with.

• Look, you can have sex on the first date and he may call, however by nature we want what we can't have so you might get him more interested by not sleeping with him on the first date...

• Nope.

Sure I would go along with it but I'd ghost the next day.

Tells me they give it up to every guy on the first date.

• I wouldn't bang a girl on the first date. Giving her the power to throw me in prison for life isn't on my to do list.

• Does giving it up before the date count..

• Yes. It doesn't matter to me.

• Sure why not? I've done it before.

• Yea. I would want sex and would expect to give her something other than sex, but as long as she isn't really needy (don't get really nervous and start thinking about how needy you are because you probably aren't that needy) I would be interested

• 1. I don't date 2. I would never have sex because I'm aromantic/asexual

• Why not? Most of the women I've dated slept with me on the first date. I kind of expect it.

• Personally I respect women who know what they want and go for it. I've only had relationships with girls who give it up on the first date

• Why wouldn't I? I would not feel any different about her than if she would wait.

• Not in first date

• I mean if u want?

• Yeah but most guys only wanna wet their whistle if you catch my drift.

• Nope, I think she would be too easy and too open, and seemed too good to be true or worth my time to emotionally invest in her. If that happened, maybe it can work as a friends with benefits type of relationship, although I would consider it to be a fling or one night stand and nothing beyond that.

• I wouldn't "give it up" to her on the first date unless I have known and talked to her for months beforehand and really liked her.

• Yep.

• That's the only way I'll call a girl lmao