Does he likes me?

I'm starting to develop a crush on a friend of mine. I've only known him for a few months though. He's a super nice guy but some of my guy friend thinks he's a flirt or just wants sex. He's single of course and my friend said at my party he was flirting with chicks. I am not sure about him being that but they did say they will try to talk to him and get to know him more before making a judgement. I remember the last time he took me home he made everything clean and ready and went around to open the door for me. He's also very nice usually starts the conversations and always listens. He took time of his day to come to my birthday party and after the dinner me and my friends were going somewhere to hang and I asked if he was coming he said "I wouldn't miss it for the world". He's a very nice guy but people thinks he's flamboyant. He doesn't mind taking me home and he makes sure that I'm doing okay whenever he sees me. My friend thinks he likes me but I don't think he does. He likes girls who are super hot and chill. I'm no where near "hot" but he's a good friend. Do you think he might like me? How do you know if a guy likes you?

What Guys Said 3

• Some people, are just nice people. Other people, are nice people, with a motive. Its hard to tell, a motive isn't always bad, just depends on the motive (whether he just really cares about you and wants to love you, or have sex are two different motives, one bad one good). Now, you want to know if he likes you right? Well, ask him to hangout/get together. Just you and him. Talk a little, up the amount you see each other, up the amount you text him, be a little flirty, and judge his reaction.

Is he always available, always wants to talk? Then good signs. Does he return the texts, and act flirty back? Good signs. So, see him more, ask him to hangout, text him more, start conversations and feel from that. If things go good, then ask him to something more... datey. Ask for dinner, a movie etc (that is, if he hasn't already). If he starts to get touchy, kissy, well then, you have your answer. But if things start to fall back, go a little south, you can always say "oh, I just wanted to hang out with you bc you're a good friend, and I like spending time with you :)" type of thing.

So yeah, try that, and see what happens :)

• likeness is in what he does. it is too early to judge, don't jump the cart, take one at a time.

• He seems interested in you. It sounds like he's looking for sex but most guys are. However, he will still treat you well and probably better. However, he's probably doing it with a secondary motive like most people. And he probably isn't "different like all the others because a he's him" because that doesn't happen

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should give him a chance. Just be careful and take one step at a time.