Can't catch feelings for women? Find women boring?

Hey everyone,

I'm a 25 year old accountant who recently got back into the dating game after taking time off to pursue my career. I am looking for a long term relationship and I have since made a plenty of fish account and have gone on many dates.

The problem is that I can't catch feelings for any of these girls... I just don't find them interesting in any way... I have gone on I think 8 first dates in the past 3 months and my record so far has been 3 dates total with one girl before I just got so bored that I ghosted. Many times within like 5 minutes I am begging for the date to be over. The one big thing that gets me is that it's impossible to have a decent conversation about anything... really... the conversations seem to quickly revert to "oh well my co-worker did this and Sally said that...". I have even had one case where a girl blew up at me for ignoring her after the date... it's just that I didn't want to lead her on or tell her how boring she was...

Does anyone else (both men and women) feel this way about their dates? Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do about this?

What Girls Said 2

• Well they are probably just as bored too.. i wonder why did you even date them if you feel an emotional or sexual attraction at first

• 11d

If you didn't *

• 11d

Oh nvm lol don't answer the question... this isn't going anywhere

• 11d

For the money

• It's difficult to say. Sometimes you feel a connection and sometimes you don't. Find someone you share interests and same believes and you will see you'll have a great time.

• 11d

I agree with you. I think the issue might be that I'm trying pretty much everyone out. Maybe it's time to be more selective

• 11d

Yup starting to be selective would help tremendous

• 11d

Thanks for your feedback!

What Guys Said 4

• Most people are boring. If you spend enough time around someone, you'll eventually grow bored of them. That's life. You'll grow bored of the shallow, superficial, humourless, annoying, unintelligent, and vapid people first. You'll get along with more relatable people for a while but will eventually tire of them as well.

• 11d

Yea definitely agree. I used to find the skinny tramp attractive and fun to be around... now I pretty much don't even notice them

• love starts with you, love yourself first. you can't give what you do not have

• I completely understand and agree. it seems like most women I talk to reply with one word answers on the most open of questions. No matter how hard I try and keep a conversation, others can't seem to try and have a two sided conversation with me. I usually end up quitting talking to them before I can even ask them on a date. If that wasn't bad enough, the ones who can keep a conversation are usually the clingly ones. I've had a girl message me 5 times in 10 minutes before I've even had a chance to reply. It's hard to find a woman, I feel like there's no one out there, lol. I've given up for now, hopefully you'll find someone!

• I've found the same in everyday life and at work places, and I think it is partly due to good looking women not having to be skillful with their mind / personality to navigate socially, because people, especially men, hand them things on a plate.

• 11d

I am starting to agree with these sorts of views more and more as I become more experienced. Good points