Would you date someone who ruined your reputation?

Let's say nobody likes your s/o. Everyone you know seems to be disappointed in you. People aren't supportive of you. You also happen to be loosing a lot of friends because of it. Even your parents don't like s/o. Would you still stay with them?

What Girls Said 17

• Heck no to a person who ruins your reputation deliberately. But if this person really didn't then the choice is up to you to stay or go. First, figure out WHY they don't like her. There may be clues that you don't see and is blinded to. As long as its nothing shallow like likes or money, then there could be some very valid reasons to cut ties. When my close friend dated her ex's before she got married I told her WHY I didn't like them, and why she should cut loose. And I'm glad that she eventually did it. But if everybody is saying no, listen! Something may not be correct with the person your seeing.

• Knowing my parents; they wouldn't speak to me, only time they would speak to me is by nagging about how horrible he is. Honestly; friends and family come first and if they dont like him then it won't work out. They have an outsiders perspective on the situation, clearly I would be too into him to see that. So Id trust their judgement over mine. But if it was for reasons like he doesn't have a good job or no education, wouldn't listen to them.

• No they are dead to me.

• It's already happening, and I'm still with him. I don't care what people say. After 9 months my parents started to like him because they realized how happy I am

• Dafuq, of course I won't, what would I date someone who ruins my reputation? I see no advantages in it. Don't unless you are crazy.

• No, I wouldn't. My family approving of my boyfriend is a big deal for me.

• If you truly care love have feelings for this person then you choose to stay as your the one saying them not your friends and family!!

Unless this person is hurting you or bad to you what's it to them if they making you happy!!

• Depends on the reason
    if he is a bad person, then obviously nope

• Lmfao Everyones afraid of my boyfriend so no one fucks with me. Does that count?😂

• no way I would never date that person

• I find it pathetic how you base your feelings on how others trying to run your life for you. If you love and care for her be with her! It's none of their business.

• 7d

Be strong, be a real man, and criticise and destroy your enemies sources of pride.

• Why would everyone hate the guy I'm with? If he's that horrible then he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

• 7d

What if he isn't bad, but people just find him weird?

• 7d

If other people found him weird they can keep that to themselves. I'd only fall for a good person.

• Maybe, as long as he makes me happy, I don't care about their opinions

• No. Never.

• Well depends, if they say that my boyfriend is a crack head that is abusive then yes. Yes I will leave him. But for someone reason I have people in my life that disapprove of him only because he has green eyes, for example. Then I won't leave him

• If I like him and he's worth losing my friends for, then yes

• Probably not.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't date anyone, let alone a person who ruined my reputation...

• Depends on the reasons. But if the reason is valid, I'd fight for it. If not, I'd have no problem taking them out.

• 7d

Here is the thing. People don't want to give you want you want. They'll judge you regardless. They want you to have what makes them comfortable. So you have to take it.

Remember that just 30 years ago in South Africa, Apartheid was still enforced.
      s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/originals/da/62/da/da62dad0a351cb77c128c65db3704964. jpg

So fight and defend the things you desire. Don't hold back and slaughter anything that tries to get in the way. Don't spare their esteem, their family, or anything else they hold dear. DESTROY EVERYTHING. Make them cry to the heavens as Genghis Khan or Hitler did when their wrath was ensued.