Why do women get all dressed up and look nice for the bar or club when all the attractive women reject me when im at the bar?

Do women go out to reject men or to just meetup with their friends and reject men if they try to approach them? What am i doing wrong. Im now 31 and have pretty much given up on dating women. Any advice will help, thanks.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't dress up all nice to attract men lol, at all. I just do it for fun cause it's fun to dress up all nice once in a while. All I do at the club is dance with my girl friends then go home and party some more with them.

I look for my relationships outside the club.

• Because they don't like you/know you/want to talk to you...

• You don't sound very fun, you sound kinda like a downer, maybe you need to be a bit more happy and confident? Are you in good shape, are you funny? Do you dress well?

• 12d

I dress ok and hit the gym 5-6 days/wk so im in descent shape

• 12d

The most important thing is fun. Are you fun? Can you make a girl laugh?

• Maybe you need to lower your standards

• Well some girls go at bars with friends just to hang out not to meet guys. I mean ideally, a bar is not a good place to meet a stable man.

• 14d

i think i could be a good place to meet a guy if women didn't go out in groups, liked to be approached other places, and were more approachable in general. I've asked a lot of women if theyve ever approached a guy they like, 95% have told me no. Most women have no idea how hard approaching is and u guys expect us to do it. Have u ever approached a guy u like?

• 13d

I think dating has always been hard. But no a days with all the competition, its a nightmare.

• 13d

its even harder now that women get their needed dose of validation on social media. since 2007 and rise of feminism, its gotten 10 times worse than say 2002

What Guys Said 6

• They want to look hot for the most attractive and exciting men at the club/bar. Those are the guys they want to go home with. They don't get dressed up to hookup with average men. 😅

• I'm ex door staff , most groups of women do NOT want any man approaching them at all , it's strictly a " girls night out " to them... no men allowed !! Most women have plenty of men to choose from , if you do not stand out in a good way in a bar environment , then it will be 99.9% rejection for the vast majority of men. I have witnessed groups of young women that made a " sport " out of nastily rejecting any approaching men.

• 13d

i agree as a formal bouncer myself.

these young girls just bashing him have no life experience. this goes for a lot of their make beleive views.

i go downtown to the entertainment district and can hear women talk about rejecting random dudes that approach them. these girls get big headed bragging about who likes them etc. its disgusting but the men make them that way too.

• 12d

**former.

• 12d

Lol u also have education in law and they can reject and do there thing as long as they aren't harassing and physical... or cause trouble. Lol imagine walking up to them and saying no ma'am you must accept. Lmfao!

• women want attention, dress for each other, and dont even need to be interested in finding a man for a relationship.

those same women hit 30s and have shit personalities and less societal value turning them into grumpy hags. lol

• You have no game.

• They want high-value guys and their definition of a high-value guy he is different from our definition of a high-value woman

• They generally aren't there to meet men, or at least decent men