Why do women get all dressed up and look nice for the bar or club when all the attractive women reject me when im at the bar?

Do women go out to reject men or to just meetup with their friends and reject men if they try to approach them? What am i doing wrong. Im now 31 and have pretty much given up on dating women. Any advice will help, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't dress up all nice to attract men lol, at all. I just do it for fun cause it's fun to dress up all nice once in a while. All I do at the club is dance with my girl friends then go home and party some more with them.

I look for my relationships outside the club.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ex door staff , most groups of women do NOT want any man approaching them at all , it's strictly a " girls night out " to them... no men allowed !! Most women have plenty of men to choose from , if you do not stand out in a good way in a bar environment , then it will be 99.9% rejection for the vast majority of men. I have witnessed groups of young women that made a " sport " out of nastily rejecting any approaching men.

• i agree as a formal bouncer myself.

these young girls just bashing him have no life experience. this goes for a lot of their make beleive views.

i go downtown to the entertainment district and can hear women talk about rejecting random dudes that approach them. these girls get big headed bragging about who likes them etc. its disgusting but the men make them that way too.

• **former.

• Lol u also have education in law and they can reject and do there thing as long as they aren't harassing and physical... or cause trouble. Lol imagine walking up to them and saying no ma'am you must accept. Lmfao!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Because they don't like you/know you/want to talk to you...

• 1d

If they dont know like me or want to talk to me, it would be helpful to tell me why so i can improve and learn from my mistakes. Its hard enough approaching women i dont know, its another thing entirely having to be blown off for just saying hi. Women in the past didn't act that mean as much so why do so many modern womrn act mean to men they dont like? Do u know how that affects us after u reject us?

• 1d

Bro this post is more than a month old. Stop being a creep.

• You don't sound very fun, you sound kinda like a downer, maybe you need to be a bit more happy and confident? Are you in good shape, are you funny? Do you dress well?

• I dress ok and hit the gym 5-6 days/wk so im in descent shape

• 19h

You don't sound like you have your life together yet. Maybe work on that first before looking for a woman? It will be easier that way too!

• 2h

the economy, being fired 3 times in a yr, and lacking experience have made dating, getting help, and being happy next to impossible. Plus i hate the midwest and want to move west or douth but lack the funds to do so

• Maybe you need to lower your standards

• 1d

I've done that a few times and the girl still left or find me attractive to date me long term.

• Well some girls go at bars with friends just to hang out not to meet guys. I mean ideally, a bar is not a good place to meet a stable man.

• i think i could be a good place to meet a guy if women didn't go out in groups, liked to be approached other places, and were more approachable in general. I've asked a lot of women if theyve ever approached a guy they like, 95% have told me no. Most women have no idea how hard approaching is and u guys expect us to do it. Have u ever approached a guy u like?

• its even harder now that women get their needed dose of validation on social media. since 2007 and rise of feminism, its gotten 10 times worse than say 2002

• 1d

Ur right about everything uve said about me. Im a mess and dont trust women these days and believe they have been corrupted by the media. But at the same time, i dont understand people, know how to approach women, or date women. Hence, my view of them is a negative one. Im also average, somewhat bald, and 6'3". Combined, im not seen by a lot of attracted women as good looking. So my online dating experience has been 0-3 messages/year from girls im attracted to. Other guys gets hundreds of messages and the girls hook up with them in person. Meanwhile, i cry myself to sleep a lot and get to read stories of sexually active people and people who are happy in relationships. I need someone to teach me social skills that i haven't learned and fix this permanently. Otherwise, im not gonna last much longer. I didn't come into this world to die alone, thats inhuman!!

What Guys Said 5

• They want to look hot for the most attractive and exciting men at the club/bar. Those are the guys they want to go home with. They don't get dressed up to hookup with average men. 😅

• You have no game.

• women want attention, dress for each other, and dont even need to be interested in finding a man for a relationship.

those same women hit 30s and have shit personalities and less societal value turning them into grumpy hags. lol

• They want high-value guys and their definition of a high-value guy he is different from our definition of a high-value woman

• They generally aren't there to meet men, or at least decent men