What is the most common struggle you face in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• scheduling conflicts. As well as when he or one of our friends (unknowingly) bring up a girl over who there was a lot of drama between the two of us this past May.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes to bring a discussion up out of nowhere. Once it's happening it's completely fine, and he's never reacted badly or hurt me but I get really shy and anxious while I try to figure out how to just say it.

At the beginning it was trust issues though

• My struggle is to not spook the guy too soon. I out Tesla-ed a guy on a date once, he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.

• Arguments, arguments and arguments.

• being cheated on

• trust issues

• I have 6 brothers and didn't have any girl friends til I was pretty old. I find it difficult sometimes to actually act all girly and like it's a date or something, instead of treating him like he's just one of my boys. That's partly why it's no good to not have a proper mix of friends,, not only have friends of the opposite sex. You get way too used to them just being people you chill with.

What Guys Said 1

• ı can't trust