He likes a part of my body I hate, what do I do?

I've got a big bum. It's like.. Big, soft and round. It's not pretty, it's not enticing. But this guy I'm into - who is massively into gym stuff so you can imagine what his body is like - keeps talking about how much he likes my bum.

I was horrified that anyone had noticed it as I spend a significant amount of time trying to hide its existence. Especially this toned fit guy.

I just dont understand. Should I flaunt my ass now? Should I tone it up to make it perkier - I usually ignore it and just hope it'll disappear with cardio. But if I up my work outs what if it disappears and he won't like it? How do Iearn to like something I hate? And what if if we sleep together and he sees it and it's not what we imagined and he thinks it's gross. I am so freaked out right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• are you kidding, a big, round perky ass is the prettiest thing in existance. i'd burry my face and penis there all day long.. .

• 10d

But it's too big - it's not like sexy trust me. I'm short. Not tall and thin with a big perky bum

• 8d

I love you man

• 8d

love you back. kardashian, salma hayek, jennifer lopez, do i need to say more? how many women fit that description and they would have all men begging for some... ?

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably been watching the Kardashians.

What Girls Said 2

• Get into therapy because life is too damn short to still have body insecurity in your 30s.

• 8d

Is it?

• 1d

Not that life is too short but that no one has body image issues in their thirties...

• 1d

Did I say "No one has body issues"? Or did I say "You have an unhealthy set of body issues that you need to deal with because you deserve a better life"?

• Enjoy it.

• 8d

How? I'm terrified

• 7d

I'm sorry I didn't give you a better answer. So I used to run and stuff but not activate my flutes which is essential for any running or yoga. After running hills my ass got so bubbly I had to get new pants. It wasn't bigger but higher and firmer.

• 1d

That's a good thing right?