Why do my parents treat me like this? Is this abuse?

Okay so when I was say from 18 younger my dad would beat me up. Spit in my face , kick me in stomach and put me in boiling baths. He also would suffocate me and my siblings with items. Anyway my mum allowed this and said I'm a liar even though she saw him do it. I reported him to the police and it stopped. Anyway since then we have been fine but my mum never wants to come anywhere with me unless I'm giving her money. I ask her to come shopping with me today and she just went mental I'm not taking you screaming at me down the phone. It really upsets me that she don't want to come anywhere with me. Then she said I came shopping with you the other day. We didn't go shopping I came with her so she can use a discount on my phone to get her hair done. While she was getting her hair done I went to the shop on my own. Then she even asked me for parking money which was 30p. She just takes my dad everywhere. Would you feel sad about this

What Guys Said 1

• This is abuse. I do not know why you still bother with them.

What Girls Said 1

• You had terrible luck. Unfortunately, we don't have the privilege of choosing our parents. You have to realize that not everyone is like that and just because your parents happened to be terrible people, it doesn't mean other people have the right to treat you that way. It's really important to remember that in all of your future relationships. Anyway, you need to move out.