Not sure what to do or if he really likes me?

I have fancied my friend for ages now - after I told him how I really felt we started hanging out more , making out etc. Neither of us want to ruin the friendship so had been taking things slow so aren't technically a couple yet.

Now the other night we were meant to be going out and he dropped out at the last min I was a little pissed with him and we had a stupid argument.
Last night I told him I think we are better of better back as just friends as I don't think he wants to be seen dating me and I feel I just annoy him. He got upset and kept asking if I was ok and started to tell me he really cares for me etc but he doesn't want me to get hurt.

So now I'm confused I do love him and we do get on really well but want him to make a bit more of an effort. I know he was hurt by a girl in the past but I'm not like her and he knows that.

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point it would be good to take a break for a fixed time.. say a month... jus so you both can get over this argument and whatever tension has built up that led to it.

People traumatized in past relationships are always not communicative at times.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say he probably likes you back. What was your argument about?