Would you consider not drinking alcohol a deal breaker?

Just a fun little discussion i'm having with a few friends and figured id as it on here

Ok I have decided to not drink alcohol at all, i can be comfortable around people and in bars no bother and never complain for others drinking

would this be a deal breaker for you? and what reason for your opinion?

• Yes a deal breaker
  • No not a deal breaker
  • Other ( opinion welcome)

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not... I actually am leaning towards quitting altogether too because it is reaction very badly with medication and I realized it's just not worth it for me. I've had a 8 hour blackout ba while ago where I was literally like unresponsive and couldn't even walk due to the medication and alcohol interaction. It will suit me well to have a boyfriend who doesn't drink then.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only drink socially and honestly if the woman I eventually be with doesn't drink, I would stop.

What Girls Said 5

• Not drinking is kinda lame. Plus I would feel creeped out if there's some random guy sitting there sober when I'm getting tipsy. almost like he's plotting and waiting for me to get drunk enough so he can make a move, instead of living in the moment.

• It's not a deal breaker, as long as they were okay with me still drinking.

• THANK YOU!!! I thought I was the only one

• No that's on them they have their reasons as long as it doesn't mean that I have to stop too lol

• No I don't even drink alcohol myself.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope

• Not at all

• Heck no. As long as they are ok with me drinking.

• I don't like its taste, but i have a few bottles stored away incase I need to make a Molotov cocktail.

• Nah I prefer without any way

• It would usually be a deal breaker but it depends on the reasons why she doesn't drink. If she just doesn't like the taste then fair enough. If she's a health freak and won't drink it for health reasons then obviously it's a deal breaker