Do guys say this to just any girl he's sleeping with?

I've been dating this guy for two months now and our last sex was more in slow pace rather than rough and fast one. We did lots of eye contact and chuckled now and then. On one moment, he looked me in my eyes and said, "you made me wanna have sex with you all day". It felt like he meant it a lot, but I just wonder if this is something guys would say just to anyone. Just days before, he actually said that he felt like he's really falling for me, but since I didn't know how to reply him (cause I'm too shy), I pretended like I didn't hear him. So can guys say that to just anyone they're sleeping with? Or does he really falling for me?

What Guys Said 3

• just take it as a compliment and see if he proves it over time through action

• You're shy to reply but you can sleep with him 😂 LOL
    Maybe he's falling for you 😊

• Never trust the words of a guy blinded by pussy.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know him. Everything is possible.

• Anybody can say anything. People can lie and say they love you, so why would you think they can't lie and say they wanted to fuck you all day.