What do you do when you are ignored?

If you are being blatantly ignored by someone of the opposite gender, whether dating exclusively, just talking, or even just friends, what is your reaction? This is after trying to address the problem, and them still ignoring you. Then, they contact you like nothing is wrong.

I have been in this situation a few times, and have always wondered what other people did in those.

• Ignore back
  • Go with the flow
  • Other/Depends

What Girls Said 5

• I just move on, no sense in sticking around with someone who's going to ignore you (if it's a guy that I'm just talking to or potentially trying to date). I can take a hint.

A friend or boyfriend/husband... ill give them time to cool off, because I say something. I know my friends limits.

• I don't chase people who ignore me. I won't initiate anything with them until their man-period is over and they talk to me.

• Ignore them twice as hard until they question their own existence.

... Or text them back within 3 seconds

Lmaooo jk.

• You need to take into considerations their mental health, They may seem okay but they could be hurting as a result start pushing people away. It hurts to be ignored and it feels like the other party hates you for no reason but its not always the case.

• I just move on and never talk to them again

What Guys Said 6

• If you have been dating or been friends with this person for a while that you believe it is completely disrespectful, tell them how you feel and that you are concerened.

But if you just met this person and let's say you two went on two dates? I say ignore back.

• For those ignoring the person back it just makes you look as petty as them.

• I'll be honest, I flip out and end end up scaring people.
    Ignoring me is the fastest way to piss me off.

• i´ll ask why they ignore me. and then ignore them back.

• I call them out on it and then if that doesn't help then I just move on

• I straight up never talk to them again. They want to ignore me, it is their problem.