Do I have a chance with Western (European and American) women and do they care about height?

Do I have a chance with Western(European and American) women and do they care about height?

I have never seen as boyfriend material by a woman. Turkish women care about height so much and I'm short-medium heighted (1.74m). And I'm hairy which is another turn off for women in here. I study mechanical engineering, I plan to study PhD and work in Europe.
Do you think I have a chance with European women?

What Girls Said 4

• you're fine. shouldn't have problems

• I don't think you'll have too many problems.

• Sen ger├žek misin ya? :)

• Europe is a whole continent, pretty difficult to talk about it all as one considering how different many of the countries are. I'm in UK, and some do like Turkish guys and some don't... which I'm sure you've heard about with the British tourists and their reputation there...

You're quite a good looking man though, so don't see why you'd have issues anywhere. Unless you're terrible at talking to people.

• 12d

"I'm sure you've heard about with the British tourists and their reputation there... "
      I didn't hear about it.

• 12d

I see, mostly Kurdish guys are interested in British women. They work in Antalya and Bodrum and they dig for foreign women without criteria. I find this very primitive.

• 12d

Those too. I think some Turkish guys just do it for the money though to be honest. Or visa of course. I think kurdish will have sex and leave her more often than Turkish men would. From what I see anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• 5'8" isn't too bad - you're good looking. Have you got a suave and sexy smile to go with your rugged look?

• If you get your phd, ten yes

• As long as you're not shorter than they are most won't care

• You look good dude don't worry

• you'll be fine as long as you don't continually ask them "what do you think about turkey?"

• Don't worry about it too much man. You are handsome and a lot of girls will find extremely sexy. Your hair doesn't matter that much to most girls.

• Well you know how to eliminate one of the problems. Start shaving. Dress nice.

Also from I gather most European women only care about height or money. A lot of them like to travel and therefore they like men with money, but physical speaking a lot of them are height queens and want guys over 6'0".

How do I know this? I am 6'3 with a German girlfriend who told me she would not never consider a guy under 6'0 as a romantic partner. Other girls who i have met in her social circle, and even women throughout my life in Germany have spoken similar view stance.