Are my friends right?

We're all 18-19 years old

Anyway I've been single for 3 years which is pretty lame.

My friends tell me that Im not ugly and a cool guy and if I just stopped being a bitch lol and talked to a bunch of girls and not care what they say or think i'll get laid or whatever

Well most of my friends are in relationships but they're not exactly faithful lol, they talk to a bunch of other girls

So I'm wondering if this is really the way to go... Honestly being single isn't as great as it looks... the nights after work are really lonely if I'm not with friends

What Girls Said 1

• Lol you're 18-19 and you already had a relationship. That is the average nowadays if I am not mistaken. Anyway, try to approach more girls. Do you want to just get laid or are you interested in a serious relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• I mean they're not wrong. If you don't man up and ask some chicks out how do you expect to get with a girl? She's going to ask you out? Society isn't there yet.

• 6d

I don't expect them to ask me out at all lol, but my friends are assholes and I don't know if the asshole approach is going to work for me

• 6d

Alright I'm going to take their advice

• 6d

Good luck.

• My mom always told me to have your fun while your young but once you find a keeper YOU KEEP HER