he's 27 and im 16, can he get arrested?

there's this man who works in a shop near my house, i go in the shop regularly he always stares at me and one time he waited outside the shop for me and asked for my number, i dont even know why but i gave my number and one thing i know for sure is that he's older than 27, we started talking from then, he asked me to meet him one day and took me into town, he would make me walk behind him so people wouldn't know we are together, he was holding my hand one time and some police officers walked past and he immediately let go of my hand i found that a bit rude but didn't say anything, he took me round all the shops and made me buy things i refused obviously because i dont need no man to buy me things but he would get angry so i bought one thing, he then took me to his house and i was sitting on him and he was touching my boobs i felt so uncomfortable but i didn't know what to do, and we was just kissing but it was clear he wanted to do other things and asked me if i wanted to sleep in his bed but i said no, after that i went home and he ony texts me like once a day, he hardly even speaks to me making me think he just wanted to use me, im full of so much anger and i want to get him arrested, like i know he won't go jail but im sure it would be on his records and scar him for life, i need my revenge he has made me depressed he has emotionally changed me, ill do anything i have to make him rot, so can someone please help me.

9d All you guys who are commenting saying yu dnt understand why im angry and i deserve this are probably the guys who do shit like this to girls, fuck you all and your stupid opininions.
9d Ergh just dont even answer this question, how can you people think im the one to blame here yous are all fucked up bye move tf off my question.

What Guys Said 24

• ' think before you do...'

In regards to this situation, in which you have played a large part in happening

• I don't think you have anything concrete here that would stand in court. Also keep in mind that there is a cost involved with taking someone to court... and i doubt you'll be paying that. So i'd just drop it, and in the future, avoid men that are that much older than you... at least at your age. its kinda gross that a guy that age would feel the need to pursue a girl as mentally underdeveloped as yourself

• He knows what he is doing is wrong. If he doesn't leave you alone than you should go to the police. I doubt that this will stand in court but he should
    know better.

• 9d

Please don't let this people bring you down

• 9d

exactly, im just upset because people are taking his side and saying im in the wrong but what did i even do, he's the one who used me and then threw me away like im some doll and people think thats okay errghhh.

• 9d

No it wasn't okay what he did. And I'm sorry he hurt you :(

• 9 states have no age gap provision with 16 minimum (I'm 102 and I could legally fuck you if you consented to it in those states). So if you live in those states nothing to worry about other than maybe the disapproval of parents.

• 9d

this isn't a debate im not attacking you your the one who keeps arguing with me but aww glad to know that hit your 'personal' side how sad, didn't think you had a personal side because like youve got no life aw that wasn't the intention but good to know and hold up am i even asking for your advice? like you keep assuming things your acting as if im forcing you to comment back i doubt your even really 100 or whatever bruv your probably some kid LOOOL fuck you

• 9d

lol, believe what you want, but I'm starting to think the whole story is made up (what 27yo would want to be with someone so immature?) and you're a troll. Ok, fine, guess I'd better quit feeding the troll. If not then good luck in life, if that's your genuine attitude and you will need it.

• ı dont think so

• which country are you in? you need to be careful nevertheless even if you're above the age of consent.

• Revenge is wrong. Just calm down and lose his number. Find someone a little closer to your own age

• what did you expect? The only reason a man so much older than you would do stuff like this is to get in your pants. But at 16 you should know better than to mess around with a 27 y/o

• depends on where you live xD in germany he can´t, as long as you consent to everything.

• Well that depends on the age of consent law in your state

• Yes he can go to jail. You're not an adult yet. If you two have sexy it's called statutory rape. Don't have sex. Stay away from him

• 10d

It depends on location.

• 9d

He legally didn't do anything wrong so he actually wouldn't get in any trouble.

• 9d

@beautifulangel76 Yeah after rereading he arguably didn't even get to 3rd base. So if anything he's just guilty of being an asshole. As it is in most states best/worst that will happen is cops will harrass him and then let him go after 3 days and charge him with nothing, and even that is unlikely with limited county jail space for real criminals (ie armed robbery with video evidence).

• Yeah totally. That's kinda weird.

• Ofcourse you can... Go to the police

• Probably. I hope he does.

• if you go to police he will be behind those rods

• Which state?

• Yes and he should be

• Messsage me pls

• so let me get it straight. you are frustrated cause he is scared and embarassed to be seen as his girlfriend? so you like him in a few words?

• 9d

being revengful will gain you nothing. karma is a bitch. if you destroy hislife yours will be destroyed too... . its just broken ego that you have. hurt pride.

• 9d

did you say you want revenge? did you say you'll wrongly accuse him? what did i get wrong?

• 9d

where the fuck did i say i would wrongly acusse him, i didn't even say that, sort your head out erghhhhh

• He did everything with your consent I don't see why your mad.

• 9d

I feel for the guy investing his time and emotions on you only for you lead him on.

• 9d

go get a life pleassseee your like 30 why are you saying these random things just to start an argument with me like dont you have anything better to do i feel sorry for YOU tbh may god NOT bless you bye.

• 9d

Poor guy he was attracted to you asked you out and treated you nice and respected your right not to consent and now your getting him arrested for rape under false pretenses.

• if u ruin his life like that then he'll prolly come back and kill u later ;) that's what i would do ;)

• weird but he didn't do nothing to you. If you ruin his life I hope bad karma follows you after

• It doesn't sound like he did anything to warrant getting arrested.
    You shouldn't be so vindictive. You want to "scar him for life" for making you feel depressed. That is not healthy thinking.
    Just chalk it up as a learning experience. He won't be the last guy that will try to use you. Figure out how to navigate that.

• 10d

you dont know how i feel, what he's done to me and i clearly know he won't be the last guy whos gonna use me nearly every guy I've been with has used me, he needs to know what he did was wrong, he took advantage of a young girl who wasn't in her right mind, so dont be telling me to navigate things you clearly dont even understand.

• 9d

If everyone is saying one thing, perhaps you should listen.

• In some places age of consent is 16, but if you live in America he's better wait until you're 18 if he doesn't want to get into trouble

What Girls Said 7

• You can't blame him for something you allowed an initiated:

1. Nobody told you to get his number.
    2. Nobody told you to go where he goes.
    3. Nobody told you to go to his house... ALONE.
    4. Nobody told you to be on top of him, letting him touch you sexually, or start kissing.
    5. He was grooming you for sex and to rape you. This is why you should not be dating or messing around with a 27-year-old. And yes, he can still get arrested. Because he should not be with a minor sexually or dating you.

You got used because you ALLOWED IT. No matter how much you was stricken with fear and feel immobilized, you could have just not go to his home. And just leave him alone, block him, etc. Because at the end of the day, you can get him arrested. But now your parents will be involved and you're going to be in real serious trouble. And this can or may go to trial if convicted. He at least let you go. He did not force you to have sex. If you were that uncomfortable, you should have opened your mouth. He didn't do anything to you that you didn't already want him to do. At least what your body wanted to do.

Please stop. Because its girls like you who doesn't own up to fault is why guys are no longer trusting women for anything. Silence only makes it worse. Also, he is no longer really speaking to you because it's clear what your thinking. And he doesn't want to get arrested. However as long as he did not have sex with you, he's less likely to be pressed with serious charges.

• 9d

Update:

Here is what your not getting. Your 50% responsible for everything you've allowed in that relationship. Your are 16 years old, and your not a toddler who doesn't know any better. Your a young woman who made a very grave mistake, but you figure taking revenge is the way to go but expect people the feel symppathetic.

I know rape victims and those who were molested personally. 2 of the rape victims I have spoke with before did things out of their own stupidity and naiveness. 1 invited her boyfriend over for sex when she was a virgin and he raped her on the spot at your age! the other, your age got ganged raped by her male friends in her own room, as a virgin tied up! Both of them had allowed those guys into their home. You mean to tell me they weren't equally responsible? That part of their innocence they can never get back. Ever. That is what I am looking at with you. Stop dating older men. Period.

• 9d

i didn't read none of that but let me just tell you if yu dont like what im saying then get tf off my question and move on with your life thanks and bye.

• 9d

@Ameliabegumx

Wow, says the one being so rude and condescending. Nobody is going to take you serious. Stop being bitter. If you don't like what I have to say, then stop complaining. Your not my daughter, and not problem either. Deal with it. Obviously you don't need help.

• What state do you live in if you don't mind me asking? If you don't feel comfortable then make sure that he knows that. He technically hasn't done anything wrong so he wouldn't even get in trouble. I get that you're hurt but it's wrong of you to try to get him in trouble and arrested for that. You gave consent to everything. There's going to be so many other guys your age and older that will try and use you for sex. And what are you going to do? Make them all rot in jail?

• 9d

Just a response to your update. I get why your upset but you still need to take responsibility for your actions. Don't lie and exaggerate about what happened and don't try to get him thrown in jail or in trouble when you know he did nothing wrong.

• 9d

Why ask a question and then tell others not to worry? I hope you know that you could get into trouble for telling false information to the police. Forget the man and move on with your life. You're 16 focus on being young and having fun.

• 9d

I read another comment where you said that he wasn't the first guy that used you and all. Yes he was wrong for that but at the same time you need to take some responsibility for this as well. A lot of older men that come after girls our age are just after sex. I actually have been messing around with a guy that is 32 but things are a lot different with us since he isn't using me. If he did then yes I would be hurt and disappointed with him but at the same time I made the choice to be with him which means that I also need to take responsibility for what happened. Even if you did say something nothing will happen. They aren't going to throw him in jail for talking to a 16 year old, using her, and touching her boobs. Everyone here is saying the same thing and many of us are older and have experienced similar things just listen to what is being said.

• I don't know if you have enough evidence here to get him arrested. You should not have given your number in the first place, but what he did by pursuing you is wrong, especially if he knew your age. Glad it did not go further than what it did, but not sure you have enough to back up your case.

• What he did was wrong but come on, you weren't exactly in the right either. Don't just lure him in, string him along, and then try to get him in jail. If you're that uncomfortable (which you should be) then text him that it is/feels wrong and that you don't wanna talk anymore or go out to places.

• Just take this experience as a lesson learn don't mess with older guys what did u think this guy wanted to do with u talk about high school stuff u have nothing in common find u a nice guy your age & enjoy puppy love I was you when I was 16 sleeping with older guys letting them take advantage of me because I was hot & wanted to be grown now I wish I just would've dated guys my age had a high school sweet heart & gotten married to him leave older guys where they are at this guy clearly has a problem & is a pervert u have to ask yourself what would a grown ass man want from a child? Nothing but sex I'm sorry u don't have to play get back just focus on school find a hobby GRADUATE go to college those boys will be beating down your door sooner or later leave those man who can't handle real women so they prey on young insecure girls like u ALONE

• get him to send you a text saying he wants to sleep with you and then show it to the police.

• If the age of consent where you live is 16, he won't get in any trouble. Even if it's not, you weren't forced to give him your number or go to his house, it was your choice.
    He asked you if you wanted to sleep in his bed, you said no, he didn't rape you.
    I understand that he's a creep and he probably did just think you were attractive and wanted to have sex with you, but when it comes down to it, this world is full of creeps and it's down to you to be more cautious and not just carelessly go to a man's house that you barely know.
    I get that you're annoyed because he's a user, but honestly it's best if you just drop it and stop all contact with him. If you try and cause trouble for him I really doubt the police will be able to do anything, because no crime was commited, and you may be seen as a naive idiot by people around you because you went along with it all in the first place.