Did I hurt this girl? What should I do?

I've known this girl for almost a year, we started out as friends in a group. I asked her out once, but I didn't find chemistry so I didn't go further. However, she started asking me out instead. I explained to her that we're better off as friends, since then we lost contact for months.

Recently, through a mutual friend, I know this girl is moving away, and that she still likes me. I wanted to farewell her, so I asked her to hang out. However, I only got cold or no responses. Did I do something wrong?

What Girls Said 2

• why would you bother her since you already rejected her, she has been cold bc she has moved on. why dig up the ghost.

• no you did nothing wrong

What Guys Said 2

• nah man she's trying to ignore you hoping you will fall in love with her, it only works when a guy does it to a girl, guys are exactly going to chase after a girl who ignores them.

• you sound like a chick