Do women care about looks too?

Or appearance? I'm very good looking:) I like to wear business suits and ties a lot and girls find that attractive right? I have a great personality and I'm sweet, its a bonus!

What Girls Said 20

• I care about a guy appearance and no a guy doesn't need to be in a suit and tie for me to be attracted to him nor have a high paying job. I think females think that men who wear suits are the ones who are generally more put together. I will admit they are professional but I wouldn't say that they are the ones who will remain faithful. Some can cheat and break hearts.

• Yes, we typically do. Though, as a sidenote, business suits don't really turn me on. Tees and jeans would turn me on over that, but maybe I'm just too simple?

• Looks are important for the majority of people. Both male and female

Personally, it's a guys appearance that initially attracts me , but it's his personality that I fall for. His personality determines if the relationship develops or not.

• Of course.

• Yes, of course we are. I'm not going to date someone I don't find physically attractive.

• I can't speak for other women, but I can speak for myself and looks do matter to me.
    If I find a guy attractive, I certainly will want to get to know him and maybe to date him.

• yes we do.

• Yeahh

• yeah ıt is the first thing grabs attention

• Guys in suit are hot as hell. Well if you have the personality its a win win, looks are only important if you both are physically attracted to eachother.

• Yea we do, and anyone who says that they don't are either blind or lying.

• I personally do care about looks a lot. Looks are not the most important though. I was brought up to appreciate and respect educated individuals. If there is a good-looking guy coming after me but he is really dumb, I'd would say he doesn't have a chance with me. Looks are pretty important though, I would say.

• Yeah of course clothes make a statement about who you are but this is isn't enough, with a great personality you will win her heart.

• Yes it's always nice to see a good looking guy that knows how to dress, nobody wants to see a run down looking dude lol

• Yes.

• Yes, I love a man who dresses dapper

• Yes looks do sorta matter:) I love a man who can dress nice whether it be casual clothes or more dressed up. Just wear what you like and be confident, confidence is really attractive on a man.

• It's attractive in the right situation

• You are right. Its definitely a bonus.

• Most women would prefer if their guy was at least decent looking so to answer your question , yes. And for me the hottest thing for a guy to wear is a hoodie and sweatpants. ULTIMATE CUDDLE GEAR

• 14d

Thanks for your answer! What about when a man wears a full suit and tie? If if fits him well and is good looking :) do you girls like it

• 14d

Lol not an old man or lawyer, I mean a young guy who's chill but wears suits a lot

• 14d

I wasn't referring to old dudes 😂😂😂 where did you get that from?

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone cares about looks one way or another.

• Bahah.. brah much bruh.

• I hope they do.

• Yeah of course

• A normal woman cares about looks too.

• They do