Why do men give me their number instead of asking for mine?

I mean is there a difference? I'd rather they ask me for my number rather then getting there number. I'm sick of always being the one to initiated.. so now when a guy gives me his number I don't even bother..

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there, what's your number?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're anything like me, I don't like giving my number out to randoms. Him giving you his number puts the ball in your court & avoids the awkwardness of possibly finding an excuse to not give him your number :)

• I don't either but I'm pretty obvious when I'm interested and when I'm not.

• I would just text him something cute like "This is (insert name), now you have my number. Look forward to hearing from you". That way he still gets to be the man & pursue

• Nice I like it. Thanks !

What Guys Said 3

• If I give my # instead of asking hers it's because I don't want her to think I'll harass her. Just giving her the choice. Not pushing myself on her. If I don't get a text she isn't interested.

• because they want you to text them first. we guys always have to text first. it's stressful

• thats not the best way to go but it prevents any rejection

• But I am so obvious when I am interested. It's literally every guy. I don't even remember the last time a guy has asked me for my number. I'm annoyed

What Girls Said 2