Do most girls gradually become the dominant partner in a relationship?

In the beginning of the relationship, I clearly made most of the decisions. Now it seems that I make less and less of them. And, as odd as this may sound, I seem to enjoy our times together more and more listening to her making more and more demands.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not a general fact, no. Some women do it on purpose to test how dominant they can be and exercise control, some don't mean to do it and try to demand more to satisfy emotional needs, and some don't do it at all. If it works for you then great.

• ıt looks so

• I think that girls are the ones who always want it their way because they are emotionally wired with hormones but guys need to rationalize with them and they both should make decisions together.

• Yep. ALL men are secretly submissive.

• yeah they like to be dominant

• I am not the dominant type but the independant type

• Not always but I did.

• I think it takes many women a few years to trust her man enough to show she's a real person, with her own likes and dislikes.

• Men seem to like when the female takes the lead. It's easy on them I guess.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it depends on the individuals. It sounds like your girlfriend is more dominant and you are submissive.

• In marriage, a happy marriage, yes. It's because the man wants her to be happy so he allows her to have her way.

• Yes, at least it has been like that in my case.

• When they have kids its the man who dominates more