When a guy wants to hold your hand does it always mean he likes you?

my ex and i were hanging out alone together and he kept wanting to hold my hand... once even after he kept saying he didn't want to hold my hand. does he still like me or could there be other reason as to why he want to hold my hand?

• it's because he still likes me
  • he knows that's what i want usually so he'll do it for me
  • other
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Most likely he might still like you. He could be confused on things too
    especially if you two are young. ( No offense)

• 2d

he's 18 I'm 16 and I think he's pretty sure that he likes me now but when I posted this he wasn't sure

• 2d

Yeah, hard to say

• People are selfish. Start looking at things they do through those lenses and you will know what's going on 90% of the time.

• yep pretty much he likes u

• I think he likes you

What Girls Said 2

• he still likes you. a sense of touch is a sign of intimacy. holding hands is the closes thing to this.

• either he likes you or wants you to think he like you. bc its something people think people do when they like someone.

• 4d

well I asked if he still has feelings for me and he said he doesn't know and I also asked him which of those 2 reasons in the poll is why he wanted to hold my hand and he said a little bit of both