Help with this please?

Ok so a girl I worked with walked up to me tonight and goes your being really cold to me and I told her it was cause multiple associates said she friendzoned me and I was upset. So she goes we need to continue talking cause we get pulled apart because I'm floor sales associate and she's a cashier later she goes I'm pissed and I wanna kick this persons ass for saying this and I tell her that she can do whatever she feels like doing. Cause she asked me why I was being this way after laughing so much with her and being nice. She said it was ok if I didn't wanna be friends and just be regular associates. Later in the night I told her how deep down them other associates hurt me I told her what if they were right about me liking you and she goes well when people spend time together it happens. I told her we need to continue this conversation tomorrow but I honestly don't know where this is gonna go. I don't know if she's gonna go after the other girl for saying what she said and I really don't know how things between us are gonna be cause it's like everything is on the table now she knows I like her and I was avoiding her to suppress that pain

13d Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm glad you told her your feeling I hope it goes well tomorrow. now lesson be learned never drop names and the game of he said she said. just talk to the girl you like and tell her you don't want to make it a case with HR. so tell her not to say anything or make it a hostile work enviroment. she should understand and leave it be. good luck love.

• 13d

Well I truthfully don't know where I stand with her anymore like I don't feel the same way I used to when we was talking tonight I finally admitted that some people in the store were right about me liking her and she said that when people talk stuff like that happens. Like I make her laugh she makes me laugh and my feelings grew but now due to the other individuals it's replaced with bitterness and attempts to avoid the girl

• 13d

Yeah it's gonna be hard but it's something I have to do I'm normally a high level performing associate but this affects my performance I can't do my job good if I'm constantly thinking about her

• 13d

true. you got this!!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0