Does the girl I've met a few times seem interested?

So, I met a girl on Tinder last week. We had a "introduction" style date at a bar and she gave me her number. We met up again a few days later. We had dinner our second time meeting and we went back to my place after. We talked for six hours but she seemed to keep her distance, so I didn't try to get too intimate with her. I did make a move at the end of the night and kissed her and she kissed me back. She has been texting me everyday since then. We talked about maybe getting together tomorrow the last time we met. I asked if she was free tomorrow when we were chatting today and she said she was busy all day. We had not made concrete plans, so it's understandable. She has been texting me but I feel like if she was interested she might have kept tomorrow night open. Should I try and make plans with her for next weekend tomorrow (she can't really meet up during the weekdays)? Is this a big sign she's not interested?

What Girls Said 1

• no give it a chance. if she wasn't interested she wouldn't text you everyday.

What Guys Said 3

• What are you on about? The moment she swiped right on your profile was the moment you knew she was interested. How can you honestly be asking this question after going out on multiple dates, talking for hours and kissing? Yes, maybe she's not all over you, but not everyone is available all the time. She may not be crazy in love with you, but of course she's interested.

• I think you have no reason to worry. I would say what you even said yourself: "We had not made concrete plans, so it's understandable.".

Either that or let her tell when she has time. But don't get too attached, that's major turn off.

• She is definitely interested. She is trying to play it cool as being available all the time makes you look desperate. Message her and arrange that third date