What is your definition of a crush?

Do you think it's based on looks? The energy a person gives off? Is it lust?
Etc

Most Helpful Guy

• looks

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Crush is more than one night stand less than love
    it's like that product in shelf which you never tried... but thinking what if I can afford it... and just like that many a times you even don't know what it's used for!
    Cheers!

• It can be all of those, I think it's just when you really like someone and you're just to shy to do anything about it.

• A Crush? It's a delicious soda. My favorite is orange Crush.

• I think it could mean attraction of either a romantic or purely sexual nature.

• It's mostly lust. And yes looks tend to be what sparks it (at least for me).

• It can be any of those. I've had crushes on girls who initially i didn't find physically attractive. It can just come out of no where aswell. Something that they say or do can just trigger it for me.

• I think people who have a crush are just being irational.

• Depends on how is one person attracted to another... If you see someone on the street and just can't stop thinking about him the whole day but forgot until tomorrow, it's probably looks only... If there is someone you just wanna have sex with for a long period of time, lust... But if you're crushing someone for an extended period of time like me (more than 10 years?) then there's definitely more to it than looks and lust... Some girl below said that it's not love, but no less too... And I agree with her...

What Girls Said 14

• My definition of a crush is when a person is attracted to someone , but they don't really know that person on a deeper level. They don't know who they are as a person , but they create an image of what that person is like and what their life could be like together They fall for the illusion they've created in their own mind rather than who that person really is..

• someone you "suddenly" find yourself very interested in

• ı think it is based on look

• A brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable. It's called a crush because your heart is crushed after they reject you.
    Let's just say that my emotional heart has gone through a lot of surgery...

• Very well said "the energy a person gives off". This is for me.

• To me a crush means, someone I may be crushing on and potentially my heart will be crushed when I find out if he doesn't like me

• crush is based on looks

• Someone you find you can connect with and wish to be more than just a friend because you can imagine a future with thenm

• It's just platonic attraction for someone.

• the energy

• More than attraction but not love! In between

• Lust or limerence depending on severe

• I've had crushes on people for all those reasons. I was attracted to one guy due to looks, another guy due to his positive energy and smarts, and another guy due to how mysterious and quiet he was

• A connection, meaning we maybe, perhaps, be a couple for more than just dating for fun