Would you date a transgender person, even if you aren't gay?

Well there is this Guy whose working with me now. Only "He" WAS a "she", he's not taking hormones or anything, so his voice still sounds feminem, like you can tell he is/was kind of a "she" when you speak to him. He had his breasts removed already though. He seems to have some amount of interest in me, and if he wasn't transgender, I'd probably be all over that by now. Only, I'm still oddly turned on by him. But it's like, I KNOW I'm not gay.

Would you gagers try to date him anyway, or is it just too weird? And vice versa if the guy was transitioning into a she?

• I would at least try it
  • No, too weird
  • Another answer

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked them I would at least see if a relationship would work.
    If a relationship wouldn't work I would still be friends

What Guys Said 29

• No, not into men.

• No lol transgenderism is an abomination and act agaisnt nature and God there is no way I'd ever be with someone who would do that to themselves.

• I can vote one way and the next person can vote another, but why does any of that matter? The only opinion that should matter is yours. I don't think there's anything wrong with what you're doing, and I wouldn't call it gay, bc she is turning into a guy. At the end of the day it's about your happiness, and not what everybody else thinks. Do what makes you happy, no one else cares about your happiness more than you do.

• Absolutely not. Disgusting.

• I'd give it a shot. They are still human beings like the rest of us and now can focus on enjoying life as the gender they feel more accepted as. As for intimacy, I'd have to see how I feel about it going into the situation and know what the boundaries are just like I would any other relationship.

• 6d

I think you will make your girlfriend very very happy cause you seem like the person to be sweet and caring but independent too

• No, because to be sexually interested in a tranny would make me gay, or bisexual, neither of which I am.

• Never no chance in Hell

• I'd consider dating a female who looks like a guy, as long as they aren't "too guylike" and overly muscular.

I wouldn't date a male just because they cake makeup on and take hormone pills because I'm not into dicks.

• I try to keep an open mind on a lot of subjects. this isn't one of those subjects for me... so no.

Don't let others dictate who you date OP, listen to your heart <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Kj9PRcA70</a>

• No I couldn't. I want a woman, with a born-female anatomy.

• No, because I am not homosexual. On top of it, it would be utterly repulsive to be with a man who completely disfigured and mutilated himself to look like a woman.

• Nope because I'm asexual/aromantic. A person doesn't have to be gay or bi/pan in order to date a transgender person. Transgender people can look like the sex they wish they were.

• Nope nope nope nope nope

• Hell no. If you date a "TS" man you're dating a woman who cut her breasts off and took hormones to grow a dick. If you date a "TS" woman you're dating a guy who took hormones, had his dick cut off then sliced apart and inverted. Ugh.

• Is "his" ass hot?

• No, I love <3 100% girls

• Yeah. No problem.

• yeah i would personally ;)

• I dont date people who are delusional.

• ewwwww no there stupid

• No thanks

• Well, not hating but it'd just feel weird to me so nah.

• Yeah,

• MtF pre op I probably would if they were feminine enough. The idea of a girl with a cock is even kind of hot.

• And then you meet the penis and balls in 'her' panties.
    Not really interested.

• First of all, you don't neccessarily need to be gay or bi to date someone who is transgender.

I wouldn't, but not because of any prejudice; I am looking for something long-term and I'd like to have children some day; unfortunately medical science has not yet got to a point where trans women can reproduce, so that wouldn't work for me and it wouldn't be fair to go into a relationship knowing that they couldn't give me what I want.

• Si nabt ck – AHEM; so many closed-minded people.

• 6d

> 2 dislikes
      I rest my case.

• Go ahead and give me all the downvotes you want... it's cool.

When a person gets a "sex change", their sex didn't really change. You can give a man boobs, a bigger ass, change his voice and mutilate is penis... HOWEVER... men still have prostates (sometihng that women don't have) and that still makes them a man.

Same thing goes for a woman. You can take away her parts, but she will still have ovaries, for example... something a man doesn't have.

A "sex change" is more or less a mutilation of the opposite sexes genitals. That's all it is.

So when I see men saying, "I'm not gay, but I would kiss, makeout, date, fuck, etc., etc., a transgender"... NEWSFLASH... YOU'RE GAY or at least BI.

It's alarming to see how many "undercover" men are actually gay or bi... but masquerading around as and identifying as a straight man.

• Nope, it's absolutely disgusting. You can hate me for this but I don't consider transgender or any other unicorn gender natural. There are 2 kinds of sexes male and female according to science

What Girls Said 14

• I would NEVER date a trans person because I'm not a lesbian. You can't change your sex. So even though the idea of this person might turn you on, you're still dealing with a woman and they will always be a woman no matter how much they change and mutilate the outside.

• Not in a million years. If I want to date another girl I will just be a bisexual girl and date a pretty girl instead of a unidentifiable half man half woman human.

• Well if you really like that person, why not? Love comes in many foms.
    I consider myself hetero, but a couple of times I kissed a girl...

• I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• no, im straight, gender to me in a relationship starts with the originally installed equipment. If you are ok with it, then its fiine with me if thats what you want to do, its your business, but that is not gonna happen with me.

• No I wouldn't

• I don't believe in enabling the fantasies of the mentally ill.

• No, I could never do that.

• Yes, I would. In fact, I've had a MASSIVE crush on a trans guy once (we had gym together and the school wouldn't allow him to use the guys locker rooms... that was significantly mortifying on both of us) and we would've dated too except that he moved before either of us really had the balls to ask the other out...

• No.
    .

• I'm bi but I wouldn't date someone who's trans

• I wouldn't but if you're attra

• No, because I wouldn't know if I date a man or a women too weird for me