Does it sound like she likes me? Keeps touching me?

She has done the following in the past to me:

-grabbed my arm to make me wait, also during conversation briefly a few times
-ask about the shirt I'm wearing and put her finger on my stomach and trace the pattern. Then next time I saw her took a piece of lint off of my shirt for me and said "you have lint all over your shirt!". The next time she immediately rubbed my head with her hand for a few seconds when she first saw me. All of these times it was right when I first saw her.
-she saw my chest flex and asked if she could feel it
-she doesn't move away or push me away when we walk near to each other and arms touch and doesn't have that personal space barrier with me
-she has wanted a bite of the food i'm eating or wants to split something with me
-she calls me names and we have arguments sometimes
-she hits me playfully sometimes
-she makes fun of me about something i like
-also she grabbed the inside of my arm to stay with the group in a crowd and touched my face when she saw my Halloween costume

She is a friend of my girlfriend... I mean why would she have her leg/knee up against mine all night? or not move away when she touches me, or make a move to touch me when she first sees me four times in a row?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• ı thing she has some feelings