Guys, Would you date a 30 year old receptionist?

• Yes
    79% (30)
  • No
    21% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

What Guys Said 23

• What's wrong with that?

• What do you mean by "date"? Do you mean have sex with or do you mean have a LTR possibly leading to marriage?

If she is pretty and has a decent personalty, then I would date one to have sex with her. But certainly not to marry her.

• Depends, did she graduate with a degree just to become a receptionist?

• Not now because I don't think I'd have much in common with a 30 year old but I'd definitely date a receptionist who was around my age. A girl's personality is much more important to me than her job

• what does her age or job have anything to do with her? is she hot? and do i get along with her?

• up to a point i don't care what job a woman does. The previous receptionist where i work looks after herself and has a wonderful personality.

• Hell yes I would!

• depends on what she looks like

• Nope

• Why do you ask? Do you plan on becoming a 30 year old receptionist?

• If I find her attractiveness and like her personality then yes.

• Why not?

• And why?

• why not?

• If I was older, sure.

• I am 21 and my ex was 28 so I might

• Sure! Why not? I once got together with a receptionist from a previous job. FUN! lol!

• Not for long term relationships as a 30 year old single woman is past her sell by date after years on the cock riding carousel. We look for the thoudand cock stare as to be assured of a guaranteed lay simply for a pump and dump never a permanent relationship. The thousand cock stare is hard to describe in words: you either recognize it or you don’t. I think the best way to describe it would be as a vapid lifelessness of a woman who’s trying her best to hide her slut past and post-wall desperation. It’s not surprising that they often resemble a recovering addict—which they are, in some ways. They also tend to look older than their real age as excessive alcohol and cocks destroyed their youth. I knew one gorgeous girl, who was the closest thing to a 10 I’ve seen in my life, hit the wall with visible TCS by the time she reached 24.

• i'm a bit of an ageist. to date a 30 year old woman while i'm 26, she should be out of this world both in character and looks... . the job is irrelevant to me.

• Yes, why wouldn't i date?:) are you hot?:)

• 30 year old is apt to fuck but not to date sorry

• Yes if she loved me.

• Sure, but where's the picture so we can know if we're interested or not?
    We need more info too. Do you have/want kids?
    Are you clean or use drugs?
    What country/state are you in?

• 10d

You could always ask for a résumé

• 10d

@Abe90 That would be ideal, but not many people would take the time to fill it out. It would be so much simpler, and if they match like 80% of what I want, then I would say yes. And they should get one from myself as well. So much more efficient.