Not written by me but something all guys should read/know?

Most men I know tell me that it’s actually because they’re intimidated (gasp!). Of me? I ask. Why? They say that the number one reason they don’t approach a good-looking woman is because they think she’s out of their league.
That’s ridiculous. And both of you can lose out that way. You have a 50/50 shot of getting the girl’s number. But that’s only IF you ask for it.
I’m open to giving a guy my number just because he had the balls to approach me and ask for it. A real man goes after what he wants, and I like that. And so do a lot of women I know.
So get the idea out of your head that she’s too good for you when you haven’t even spoken to her yet. Maybe you’ll go up to her and discover she’s not good enough for you. Either way, finding out is better than wondering what if.
So put on your big boy boxers (or briefs) and go up to her already.
If you find yourself attracted to a woman, and she glances at you, chances are she is attracted to you too and wants you to approach her.
If you get a little smile, that’s a GREEN light! How do men miss this signal? We flash it as obviously as we can. But most of the times, he stays put. And then we’re left thinking he just wasn’t that interested.
It all starts with ‘hello’ guys.
Just one simple word. Hi.
So if you’re feeling froggy then leap. Nothing’s better than when you see a guy you’re interested in and he actually follows through with a greeting. It opens the door for communication. Even though things have changed when it comes to dating, thanks to technology (not), most women prefer the traditional route. We think…if he’s interested, he’ll try. So when you don’t, well, you get the hint.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with approaching highly attractive women is... they are usually already taken, have someone in mind, or have really attractive men chasing them. So approaching them is a waste of time. Our chances are much better with average or above average women.

• 13d

i can see your point

• 13d

at least you get girls!

• 13d

Not really! At age 30, I have only had 3 relationships, spaced years apart.

What Guys Said 20

• It's very true what was written. And it makes great points. Lol that girl is cool to give her number to any guy that asks her. I like girls like that. But if a guy and girl is very shy then they still will be afraid to say hi or make a move. It takes bold and people who are not afraid to get rejected to take risks like that.

• I'm awkward as fuck, and creepy and weird. It's not easy lol. I mean my whole body shakes and my face starts twitching when I'm nervous. I can't control it. Not sure how you would feel about having a guy like that talk to you. Probably start wondering if you'll be a rape victim soon lol. I can approach a girl I have a good reason to talk to. I have an extremely hard time approaching a girl that I have absolutely zero reason talking except for I think she's attractive. But I've said it before, I'm trying to fix this problem. But it's not easy. I might not be a "real man" but I can kick any "real man's" ass so I gotta have some damn pride somewhere lmao.

• I see your point... will say
    hey.. how you doing?

• 1|0
  • You are right but many proud guys won't risk getting rejected. I was like that too before, even when a girl smiled a bit I thought to myself "nah that isn't a sign, can't be sure she wants me to talk". I better died then getting rejected (before). Since 18 years and up I don't care anymore because I am so confident in myself after what I have been through and it payed off. Never rejected, always respected :D (my quote). If you approach the right way you get only respect even if the girl is in relationship or whatever, they talk to you and value you for daring to talk. So guys go on and approach like normal people and not jerks and you lose nothing. Don't hide behind the bush

• Eh if they don't ask for my number I assume they are not interested (and nearly 100% of the time that is actually the case). That policy works fine for me as back in the day when I asked and pursued it ended up being for nothing so I simply quit asking and pursuing.

• 0|0
  • Just because she smiles doesn't mean she's interested lol this is coming from a guy who approaches women all the time

• 13d

that's true. I don't know why i even posted this i'm just having a rough night ugh

• 13d

someone into fashion for sure

• 13d

Then start looking for someone into fashion

• I already do that because I'd rather get rejected than wonder what would've happened if I had the balls to approach a girl

• Your lips are extremely pretty!! Wow

• a lot of guys don't know how well a simple hi how are you can work. And if a girl is rude to you when you approach her, forget her. Keep moving forward until you run into a cool girl. And yes confidence really does help.

• it's online in real i may have flirted with you by now, lol

• i'd rather just sit in my corner and twiddle my thumbs till i die.

• Fear of rejection lol glad I don't suffer from that

• even if they approach you will reject them cause they dont have perfect confidence and suave... .

• when we look at you we assume that you have plenty of guys to choose so we don't bother which might result no one approaching you. this happens with me too aswell some girls think i have been taken and I can get anyone but that's not the case I have been single for a while and it does suck sometimes. being pretty is hard

• A real man goes after what he wants... lol

It's this thinking that is really annoying. Right back at you ladies. A REAL woman also goes after what she wants.

• 13d

And doesn't expect the guy to do all the work and take all the risk.

• If I saw you I would definitely approach you, you're really sexy

• 13d

thank you:) it never happens so it's making my self esteem go way down

• 13d

Ill invite you to a question I asked and you'll know it's me follow me after that and I'll message you okay?

• tldnr

• I understand but I still can't do it. My fear of rejection is debilitating. And I just don't know how to live any other kind of life than a single life.

• 13d

i totally feel you on that. i have been single for ages i forgot what a relationship is like

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the men are intimidated because they have low self esteem

• 13d

that's literally my attitude to my crush because of low self esteem