What type of girls do guys usually prefer?

• Girly
  • Smart
  • Sporty
    Vote C
  • Quiet
    Vote D

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 30

• Well I'm can't pick by our options sadly 😔!!

But rumor is, and you didn't hear it from me.. but they love a girl who has hair. I know, I know, it's bizarre right.

• my wife is girl, smart, sporty, and can be quiet.

sorry can't vote because the options are far too limited in scope. but i like a woman that possesses various qualities

• The rarest kind. That elusive woman who has actually managed to figure out how magnificently and unbelievably easy it is to not eat like a hippo, and therefore weighs what the fuck every other woman has NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER not to weigh.

• Girly, smart, into sports, and not obnoxious.

• Good girls

• This poll options are ridiculous, makes me feel like a girl can't be girly and smart, or sporty and smart, in fact most sports men and women have overall better grades than their sedentary counterparts in high school, college, etc.

• I guess a mixture of all is what I go for

• All of the above.

• Smart and quiet

• Like with women, it can vary greatly depending on the guy. There is no usual or general type.

• A girly girl that loves a great sense of humor.

• This is a dumb question because that's like saying all men prefer one type of women

• I like sporty and nerdy kinds.

• a nice mix of all of them

• all or none of the above. there is no common answer and it will depend on both people if they click

• I prefer loyal, other thing don't really matter.

• ones that breathe, although some prefer it when they are not

• im a mix of sporty and smart for my taste but not a huge deal breaker if they are none of these

• Any of those as long as she's hot.

• I prefer ones that are loyal

• Athletic and curvey

• E. Sexy

• Smart girly girls are the best

• you gotta be all of those and more

• Honestly i'm a sucker for high maintenance (snotty) girls

• 6d

Would it be rude to ask why exactly? Not in a judgmental way of course, I'm just curious.

• 6d

Im a shallow materialistic person and i'm not afraid to admit it

• 5d

Lol. Same.

• Girly and no mind games. Someone sweet, nice, forward toward good guys and who rewards sweet guy behaviour.

• Pretty much the exact opposite of girly.

• Big boobs small waist bubble butt

• it depends. i like a combination of smart, kindness and quietness.

• I like sporty tomboy girls that dress in those silky Adidas clothes.
    slavicstyle.com/.../adidas-girl-squat.jpg
    dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/.../...2da1000452.jpg

What Girls Said 11

• Every guy is not going to be attracted to the same thing. Guys mainly want girls who are simular to them but slightly different and can be herself. Plus it depends on personality, character , upbringing, morals, faith, belief, religion, views and values, etc. There is too many bases to even include on the poll.

A shy guy can benefit from other shy people, but often strive very well with outgoing girls who brings them out of their shell. Sporty guys do well with other Sporty women, but would prosper in the idea of integrating her into a sport. Unless she despises getting sweaty, which is a turn off for him unless he really likes her. And the cycle continues on.

• 6d

I like logical girls... like you who have an elaborated explicit opinion and clear thought
      am I asking for too much?

• 6d

but how to meet girls then 🐒

• a combination if all
    sporty peeps usually have a great personality
    self driven, chill and an idea of team work and support (depends on what he s doing)
    artsy people are really fun and interesting to be around you really let go.
    smart people to I have to explain?
    girly? well gotta show your feminine side from time to time
    and quiet is needed sometimes

• A quirky, geeky and somewhat shy girl. She should laugh at their jokes, be down to earth and play video games with him. Very low-maintanance and fun to hang out with.
    Everyone has their own opinion though, this is just my experience from the years I've spent on the internet.

• I have friends that are all, except sporty :) Also, you can be combos!!! Quiet and sporty. Smart and girly. Ya know.

• maybe one of what's mentioned below or a mix of both or none... it honestly all depends on their preference

• Depends on the guy and what stage in life he is and/or where he wants to be.

But I'm curious on what the guys POV so lol I'm ready to be "proven wrong" lol

• Meh, I'm sporty and smart, but i'm not girly or quiet.

• I'm girly smart but not sporty or quiet unless it's lacrosse or I'm upset.

• depends on what type of guys you are talking about.

• A nice and quiet girl

• I'm girly smart and sporty.

Suck it