Which dating app have you had the most luck on?

Want to get back into the dating scene and since I don't have any usable hobbies and am not really comfortable going out pouncing on random men I find attractive, I thought I'd give dating apps another shot.

So tell me what apps you've had the most luck on. Ta xx

What Guys Said 19

• personally, I think OKCupid can work. Their matching system is, at least, good in theory.

However, there's still the issue of every other website on the internet, which is that ~90% of the internet is men looking for hookups. In your case, I'd recommend photoshopping your picture. You're too attractive, and guys from two states away are going to ask you for hookups. I'm not saying this to flatter you, that's simply the facts. Make yourself look less good with photoshop. No makeup. Brown hair. Perhaps give yourself thicker arms, a gut and possibly some asymetry/smaller boobs.

Or, you could do a 'face swap' with your mom or something and use that picture? I don't know, but the fact is that if you look attractive on any dating site, you will get untold amounts of guys desperately trying not to sound like sex wasn't the only thing they thought of when they saw your picture - and even more guys still that don't even try. It will be impossible to sift through the genuine ones.

• Tinder. You find the worst girls there, but they're hot and they don't play games, they just want sex.

• My opinion is not to use apps. Just simmer up and take a chance on the next guy you find attractive. 50/50 You find someone worth giving your time of day too..

• 13d

Like I said not comfortable with that

• 13d

I met my best friend in a psychiatric Ward...

• 13d

there ya go...

• Bumble is a good app. It requires both people to match with the other person and all of the conversations are started by women. If you match and a conversation isn't started or replied to within 24 hours the match disappears so the app doesn't get over cluttered and you won't have a ton of messages from guys you have no interest in. Or you could just hit me up lol.

• I have some installed but don't really use them... if I just go by the number of matches and people who messaged me first... Lovoo

• none

• You dont have to pounce on anyone. Just go out and have some fun with your friends. Guys will immediately show interest.

• OkC then Tinder then PoF.

• Actually only one.. It's called (drumroll) None! Go out and meet people :)

• Met my girlfriend on POF and I was holding her hand at the theater tonight. Gosh she really likes me!

• none

• Ppppffftt. None of them.

• Haven't used any
    Still lucky
    But now focusing on my future 💁

• G@G.

• Dating apps are useless. girl's trying to have convos, while i'm just tryna smash

• PoF>>>tinder>>>badoo

• meet me was a great dating app

• 12d

They still around? I found after a month or so they lock you out for no reason

• 12d

Yeah last time I tries I couldn't get in even tried making a new account

• 12d

hmm strange

• my local brothel's app.

• Turn blonde, use GAG you will have plenty of dudes here for u ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I had an account on "badoo" (or "hot or not"). I had likes, and i'ce dated a guy i've met there. Didn't work out so well, so I closed my account.
    I don't recommend dating apps, but if you like them, it's ok.

• OKCupid was decent

• none

• Pof lol.

• 2ch.

• Bumble

• none of them