24 and I ruined my life?

I've lost all interest in life... i can't seem to find any happines and i dont really want too. I dont feel like im good enough to have a boyfriend or sex or a social life, i feel like I've seen the dark side of life at an early age that i just lost all hope in life andcwhat it has to offer. By nature i was a very naive sweet loyal brave girl who tend to be a dreamer and wouldn't hurt a fly. I guess those type of people get depressed... i really want to live but i can't... nothing interests me anymore.. At 24 i might as well go another way. My family made me depressed.. I led an isolated childhood with a depressed mother.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a sensitive nature which makes you very prone to depression. It's best to seek help and support from a counsellor. Your life isn't ruined, but it depends entirely on what effort you make to deal with your emotional and psychologically challenges. If you want to improve your mentality then make the effort to reflect and strive for personal growth. We control our minds far more than people acknowledge and you can control whether you have a positive or negative mindset.

What Guys Said 2

• life sucks... if u want to act that way, might as well just save ur self the time now. there is nothing wrong with being naive and nice and all that. plenty of people are. instead of looking at the darker things u need to focus on the happy things and ignore the darker things. u are naive after all. plenty of bfs like that characteristics anyway. happy little gfs who act like there is nothing wrong in the world. if u focus on things u enjoy in time u can stop thinking about these things taht are bothering u and u can try not to do things taht will trigger stuff like this again. maybe in the future if u have a boyfriend or waht ever, he can help u get through something if u have a bump in ur road. that is one of the things that they are there for after all. im sure u have a bright life ahead of u, u should stop this nonsense.

• Ayyyy cutie
    Chill
    You better follow your dreams
    And you definitely need a loving boyfriend

What Girls Said 0