I think I escalated things too quickly physically with a guy and how to pull back without showing disinterest?

I'm a virgin and I recognize that I have an issue with being too physical with a guy when I know I'm not ready to have sex yet. For example, I love making out and all sorts of physical touch, even i like dry humping and grinding in clubs but I know I can't go further with a guy until I have enough comfort and trust with someone and I honestly have no idea how long that could take with a guy. I can be very physical with a guy (making out for example) very soon in a relationship like 2nd date, but I am afraid when I do this it leads the guy onto thinking I want to have sex because this tends to happen to me a lot and I recently went on a second date with someone where we did go to a club and grinded for a short amount of time, he rubbed my shoulder a lot when we cuddled at the movies, and pulled me in by the waist at the club when he was telling me something. It felt very sensual so my question is what can I do now to fix the situation so he is not led on to thinking i'm interested in having sex sometime soon? I know he is interested in having a relationship with me and I don't think its a good idea to tell him i'm a virgin right now, but I feel I need to pull back somehow or show him somehow I'm pulling back. I don't know Any thoughts or suggestions?

What Guys Said 2

• hmm... tell him you will get it all when you win me all
    till then enjoy the small bonus
    act like a pro and on the final day tell him the truth and say you just act naughty and mischief 😜

• Tell him you want to go slowly if he can handle that the reward will be worth it. If he's any kind of man he will respect your wishes. Just don't lead him on. Can be physically painful. If your up to it maybe you can take care of him in other ways than penetration. If that's is within your morals.

What Girls Said 1

• Try not to do anything physical. You should save your virginity for your husband, so you know it is true love you don't deserve anything less. Find a man who realizes this and values himself as well.