Do you think someone who only shows interest after I list weight is worth my time?

I started to show interest while still overweight and she made it clear that she wasn't interested. It's about a year since I've seen her and I lost 30 lbs. She is now flirting with me and I'm really confused. I got over her but the feelings I had are starting to come back. But I also feel like she might be shallow. I dont know how to feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say no. The same thing happened with me. I'm still the same person as before. Actually it was him that motivated me to lose the weight. I wasn't even that fat either. I gained 20 pounds when I had an injury and I couldn't exercise. I met this guy and he said if I were a bit smaller he'd date me. I was worried I'd run into more guys like that, so I lost the weight. He was suddenly interested in me but I rejected him.

What Girls Said 4

• After I lost weight people who never looked at me were all over me. People are shallow like that lmao it's human nature. I wouldn't be pissed at her. Don't you feel better and more confident now too? So just go with it and see where things go.

• Forget her. She is looking for physical attributes, and not for someones personality. You will regret it if you go near this girl.

• not really...

• I don't blame her unless she was mean to you, did she give you shit? if not it's just her preference
    if I was covered in pimples from head to toes and you rejected me and then when I got rid of the pimples you realized I was actually pretty cute and started flirting with me.. I'm not sure I would date you, maybe if you tried hard enough lol
    I don't think it's shallow, I don't feel attracted to overweight people just as you may not feel attracted to people covered in zits from head to toes

• 10d

I don't care about that stuff. I'm the kind of guy who would still date the girl covered in zits. A girl isn't ugly due to zits. She is just a pretty girl who happens to have zits. I know weight is different but if she still likes my personality and I haven't changes the only thing was looks. So looks is what she cares more about. It's just difficult because that's what I think about. If gain weight again or if I didn't lose any she wouldn't like me anymore.

• 10d

stay away from her then, it really bothers you and you should find someone who thinks just like you 😊

What Guys Said 4

• There's a difference between if she wasn't interested in you that way and not interested in even talking to you

• no, move on

• fuck her and then be like you know.. i dont like the way u look naked and then bounce!

• What. This is how people end up with obese wives later in life.