Is it always true that confidence is sexy?

Example, Rebel Wilson has bags of confidence, is she sexy? Or does it depend entirely on the package the confidence comes in?

What Guys Said 16

• Confidence can come off as arrogance and entitlement. Both Clinton and Trump exuded THAT sort of 'confidence.'

• I don't think it's true. Rebel's supposed confidence doesn't affect my lack of physical attraction towards her.

• I find inzecure and shy girls easier to approach mostly because im insecure and shy but in my opinion confidence or lack of doesn't make you any more or less attractive.

• Sexy is WAY more about attitude than it is about looks. I have seen women all dolled up and dressed up, but I didn't feel that sexy vibe from them.

While I can see a woman dressed in casual clothes, have that sexy aura that make want to give it to her. ;-)

• I find Rebel Wilson over the top and annoying. Confidence is sexy but subtlety is a better delivery.

• It's a boost. But you gotta have a minimum amount of attraction to the person to begin with for confidence to be 'sexy'

(Bold fat short guy who's working in McDonald is talking to you and has tons of confidence and optimism. Do you suddenly think of him as sexy?)

• Well, looks matter before any aspect of personality. Afterwards, other aspects of personality can be more important than confidence itself.

• I would say Rebel Wilson ia sexy

• Yes. I said that again in response to a similar Q. "You are as sexy as you THINK you are."

• I think it's sort of true. Confidence goes a LONG way toward being sexy, but I have to be honest... appearance also is important. A confident woman who isn't attractive does nothing for me. That's just the truth, even if it sounds a bit harsh.

• 6d

Thanks for your honesty! :)

• 6d

It is tricky. To me the difference is that confidence is about thinking you're awesome and sexy, while cockiness/arrogance is thinking you're better than other people

• 6d

I guess this is true, unfortunately...😯 but confidence can make you appear sexier.

• Being sure of yourself is fine. It's not always sexy.

• No she is fat, and no personality trait would make me sexually or romantically interested in her.

• Mostly the package.

• Its true, just find someone who likes u just the way u are,

• It won't make u look more attractive but they won't care

• I don't know. I kind of like shy insecure girls sometimes, as long as it isn't way too much.

What Girls Said 6

• Imagine that u are on a party full of people and u see two guys/girls enter the room. One looks at the ground, and doesn't walk with much confidence, his/her shoulders are leaning towards making the back arch slightly. And they look unsure. The other walks in to the same room and he/she walks looking up, straight ahead smiling, chest up, and walking like they know where they are going/heading. Which of those two u will remember? Yes. Confident is sexy because it means they are comfortable with themselves in any situation that might present itself.

• Yeah, some confidence is sexy. But I like a man who doesn't always brag about his abilities. It will show. Some men do have confidence and others dont. Thats why men who aren't confident tend to go for pretty girls with the whole package, so it can boost their ego up.

• Not sure, I don't have the best body ever but I got SAUCE and guys seem to like that.

• Confidence is sexy always. But it depends on appearance sometimes.

• yes but shyness can be endearing
    just be yourself in the end

• I don't know her but it can be as long as it's not disrespectful, arrogant , etc