Girls, what is your favorite first date spot?

Of options what's your favorite and feel freee to expand in opinions section

• Drink at the bar
    17% (17)
  • Dinner at restaurant
    27% (27)
  • House visit/Netflix
    16% (16)
  • Ice cream parlor/coffee shop
    40% (41)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

33

What Girls Said 33

• Keep it simple and sweet for a first date. Lol

I'd also recommend, if you know of one... an interesting and less mainstream one. My boyfriend didn't take me for our FIRST date... but it would have been just as cool if he did... to SubZero... where they legit make the ice cream of your choice... or fresh froyo... or lactose free ice cream at that... right in front of you with nitrogen.

And just yesterday we hit up a cafe and hung out on the back porch while he had an iced coffee and I had fresh blackberry italian soda.

Both places that would have stood out for a first date for me... neither of which break the bank.

• I don't drink alcohol, , but going for a coffee and a walk , then a movie at home would be the perfect date for me.😊

• 13d

What is with all this desire to walk?

• 13d

It's romantic walking under the moonlight. It's amazing how much you chat and get to know someone better after going for a walk ,

• Let's go for a stroll around the lake instead.

It'll be on my day off from the gym. Get about 45 minutes of walking in and then sit down on a bench to finish talking.

Relaxing, bit of exercise, quiet, and a beautiful view. <3

• I like dinner or ice cream parlor. It's a good way to sit down with some good food, talk, and have a good time. :) Ice cream works because you can take it to go and walk around maybe check out some stores or something while talking.

• Cozy Table for Two and a Few... Drinks to See if there is More in Store. xx

• I chose A but more specifically a comfortable, romantic bar with soft music loud enough to hear but soft enough to not yell over. Enough activity so that all the staff isn't just watching us and candles and comfy seats😊💟

• Out of those, coffee shop. My actual preference though is like a boardwalk or carnival. That would be super fun and cute.

• First date never at home.
    Ice cream is super cute.
    Coffee or bar is good.
    Dinner umm maybe a little too much for a first date. I think I'd feel uncomfortable.

• 13d

Why never at home?

• 13d

Cause it's usually a signal he wants to f* me. And that's not something I want on a first date, so whatever the guy's intensions were, I'd turn him down.

• You're making me choose between drinks, food, and ice cream? How dare you, I can't, I just can't

• Rollerskating/arcade

• a drink at the bar seems more chilled and less serious
    that is why i chose that option :)

• Either coffee or desert or meal or drink. Depending on when we both are free. NEVER go to a first date in private. Hasn't all those stories of cannibals scare you?

• I think a café or a bar are good first-date spots :)

• I prefer Netflix date :P

• I actually really enjoy going to the park. Love to go hiking, plus it gives you plenty of time to learn more about the person without any distractions.

• i have never been on a date): and i'm 18 lmao my life is a joke

• 10d

Girl I'm 20 and I've never been on a date or asked out by anyone but I know you'll have a wonderful first date soon and I will too. lol

• 10d

hopefully so! nowadays it's all netflix and chill

• grab a coffee is the chillest and best way to go in my opinion

• My list:
    Coffee shop or ice cream shop
    Forest or beach (preferably with animals)
    City (in my country it's like a mall, just outdoors. No cars allowed)
    At home is ok too

• The movies.

• Bars and stargazing

• fancy restaurant bar nice view

• 13d

I date the rich ones

• Diner

• Find out where the girl's favorite place to go is in your town. I love to go by this old dam and stargaze and if a guy went there and did that with me then omg I would love him.

• 13d

No that's too much work I need just one place to essentially run girls through

• Either ice cream or crappy village bars.

• For a first date I wanna to something fun a casual so an ice cream parlor is a good idea. When I want something more romantic then a nice quiet dinner sounds good.

• Drink at a bar, but not a loud music bar, more like a calm place where you can talk.

• watching movie!!! favorite

• It depends how well you know the person. If someone asked me out and we have been talking for a little while where they know my likes/dislikes and stuff about me I would expect them to plan something unique and fun for our first date instead of a generic cheap date.

• 7d

That being said, if it is a random date then I would say restaurant of my choice. I don't like drinking on the first few dates. Coffee/walking would be like if I was uncomfortable and didn't really know my date that well.

• To eat at a pizza place because I love pizza so much. 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• I'd love a house visit/netflix but unfortunately guys take that as in invitation to more so a walk in the park.

• 13d

What's wrong with that?

• 11d

why aren't you

• 11d

Because I wouldn't date to fool around, I'd date to get to know someone. Like I said I'd love to just be able to eat pizza and Netflix but wouldn't because it sends the wrong message, so walking it is-lol.

• More from Girls
    3