Would you ever date someone you met on GAG?

If the circumstances are right and you find out you live nearby? I've seen some people say they've met their girlfriend/boyfriend on here, so just asking this to see what most people on GAG think... thanks for responding chicas y bros✌

• Yeah
    48% (23)40% (18)44% (41)Vote
  • Nope
    29% (14)27% (12)28% (26)Vote
  • Maybe
    21% (10)27% (12)24% (22)Vote
  • This is not a dating site dipshit...
    2% (1)6% (3)4% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
11d Most would do, it looks like

0|0
30|25

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

• Yeah why tf not 💁🏻 but only if I actually have a realistic chance with them like if they're in the same country etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • 12d

time to move to Luxembourg!

• Show All
    • 11d

@Rainie_ How about the same city :P?

• 11d

@Cosytoasty But of course 😌

• Nope, I need that "sparks at first sight"-thing to be really attracted to someone and you can't have that with anyone you meet online in general so I couldn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know of one guy on G@g who's around my age and lives in my city lol. I think if I got to know him more maybe, but there doesn't seem to really be a connection.

There is like, one or two other gaggers I'd totally date if I lived where they lived though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I currently am lmaooo

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Actually my first thing closest to a relationship was with a Gagger...

1|1
    0|0
  • currently in an LDR so as of rn no but if I was not then it would depend on many of things

0|1
    0|0
  • This isn't a dating site but if the situation allowed it, yea.

0|1
    0|0
  • no NOOOOOOOOO

all you annoying guys read this 10 times over pls

2|2
    0|2
  • If I was single and met someone amazing sure! Love can come from anywhere

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Guys on GaG are terrifying. 😲🌈✨🌠🌈⛄⛄🌈✴

0|2
    0|0
  • yea pretty decent people around here s midst the coucou crowd

0|1
    0|0
  • I`d date this one guy... but...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but only one particular guy

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. ..

0|1
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but we have our own issues right now and the timing isn't right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mm... maybe not...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but it depends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahhhh the only two people I would date if I was single live in another country.

0|1
    0|1
  • Everyone is too far from me. So no.

0|1
    0|0
  • The guys on gag are lonely, bitter, and sexist losers who hate women. So hell no

1|0
    0|3
    • 12d

Said the sky.

• 12d

hey i may be lonely, bitter, sexist, and a hater, but i am NOT a loser xD 😂

• 11d

Not true. Some of us here help other guy out or share our opinion to girl. To give different point of view and seek answer, what he done wrong. Not every guy no how handle a women. Like how to ask a girl on a date, how to get a girl number. How take in rejevtion and etc.

• There was only one person who made me seriously think about the possibility of that. But even then, I declined.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date, but I'd certainly spread my legs to some of the guys

0|2
    1|0
    • 11d

Oh shit, you're anon you've gotta tell us who

• Show All
    • 10d

Don't let that stop you. I've simply bought plane tickets if I wanted in her pants bad enough.

• 10d

gve the date these guys joined gag

• Yeah why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date this one guy off of here in a heart beat. I love everything about him. We talk nearly every day. He lives on the other side of the country though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not interested in bros who live in their moms' basements

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah, if I meet a great girl on here and then meet her in real life, then I don't see why I wouldn't date her.
    Just because they're on GAG doesn't necessarily mean they suck.

Anyone that says no is very insecure, bitter and/or quite full of themselves, thinking they're better than everyone else here because they use this site, even though they themselves use it too lol It'd be pathetic to let go of a great person simply because your shitty ego tells you you shouldn't date someone from GAG hahahah

0|4
    1|0
  • sure why not

0|2
    0|0
  • I have done it before. It's not bad but remember just like any online site where you meet people you only get to know certain aspects of the persons life. All in all it ain't something I would rule out but it's not something I am looking for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I sure would

0|1
    0|0
  • Well actually that would scare me if they lived nearby lol. They could hack my ip and find me

But if they were nice and pretty, I mean what do I have to lose

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah but people are all too far away and not into super long distance relationships so not gonna happen

0|1
    0|0
  • I have met only 1 and we only saw each other twice. Too bad she was an amazing girl. There's only a remote possibility I could meet another.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter if we met them here, or any other site, or place.
    What matter's is the "after".

So offcourse, yes i would date a person where i got first contact here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there done that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely would, if it was reasonably practical and the right person...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, if they were hot. But the likelihood of that happening at my age is practically 0, on here or any other site, on this or any other planet, in this or any other time period. Thankfully I'm living proof dating is a want, not a need.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I don't believe in online relationships

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I doubt anyone here lives near me the joys of living in a small town lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's in the same country with me why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Already have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Came close to happening once

0|1
    0|0
  • No. they're all sexist!!

0|1
    2|0
  • This is not a dating site dipshit...

0|1
    0|0
  • Have done, three times ^^. When I first got on, then a few years and two relationships later.
    You can meet good people here, like anywhere. If you dont close yourself off to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • ye i've already dated all the girls here ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe but no one is usually near me and not interested and usually won't know if they ever are close by, I never knew of any either on here

0|1
    0|0
  • No cuz most of the girls here are pigs.

0|0
    6|1