Do you think your partner/crush is hotter than you?

Please dont call me shallow😭😪
Just answer the fucking question.😠

What Girls Said 11

• Nah only I can be the attractive one
    Lmaoo haha let's all laugh together at that one.

Real talk: most have been on the same wavelength

• I do, yeah.

• Yes, by far!!! Not gonna lie... lol

• I think all my crushes and I have been in the same league.

• So far I've been more attractive than all the guys I've crushed on. I would want a guy to be as hot as me or a little less. I couldn't deal with a guy that's too hawt.

• Not exactly. I think we r equally hot on good days, some days I'm more, some day he's more :). Don't think I can handle having someone much hotter to be honest.

• Yeah he's a qt

• The guy that I'm talking to now I consider very attractive but all my friends think that he's not that attractive and the I overrate him, lol.

• Been hotter than all the people I've been with apart from one Turkish guy (because older guys are the one) and one girl who was actually gorgeous

• yes i do

• Yes, I do

What Guys Said 12

• My friend that I recently crushed on and asked out. Told me that she thought that I was out of her league. She was not good enough for me so she turned me down. I thought she was gorgeous but she does not see herself that way.
    Not long after we got back to being friends she told me that. By that time it was to late so I just accepted it and told her as a friend that. I thought she looks amazing. Though she still did not accept it. This last month she got married with a bun in the oven. To an ugly ass dude. Not just ugly to me but damb she deserved better.

• nope ı dont think s

• Don't have one at this moment.

• My last one definetely was.

• What partner? 😔

• I don't have a partner/crush and I never did because I'm asexual/aromantic. There has not been one person I seen who is hotter than me.

• Not really.

• Bahah.. shallow.

• I think she is prettier than I am. We're cute together.

• I actually think that my crush is the same as me in terms of attractiveness.

• I think i am hotter than my crush but i dont care.

• Yes :)