Do you think she really meant it?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago. I stopped talking to her for about 2 1/2 weeks and in that time she tried talking to me and then told me her grandma died and that she was hurting badly. This was at 5 am and I texted her back and even called her twice to make sure she was alright. I started to talk to her again a couple days ago and it was good timing because the guy she's been seeing already cheated on her after like a week. So we were texting even more after that and eventually I called her to talk about him cheating on her and we talked for about 20-30 minutes and I even made her a laugh a lot. She ended up getting quiet and said something and hung up. I texted her telling her goodnight and she told me to "not hit her up anymore" I asked why and she just said cuz she doesn't wanna hear about my relationship status or what I've been doing. I told her that was really sh! tty and she said what's sh! tty is that she tried being my friend but I wouldn't talk to her and that I wasn't there for her when she was going through a bad time (which partly I was because I did try to talk to her) and that a real friend would've been there for her. Honestly I'm kinda thinking that she's just mad at me and doesn't actually mean it but I don't know. I mean she told me when her grandma died the first thing she did was text me and her sister. Why would she do that if a big part of her didn't still love me?

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah

1|0
    0|0