Do you believe in Soulmates?

Do you believe in soulmates... that there is a special person for everyone to love?

What Guys Said 18

• I believe that there are any number of people out there that we could fall in love with and be happy with. I don't believe in soul mates, I just believe in people who complement us in all the best ways to make the relationship truly rewarding. Relationships don't work because of some kind of soul bond, they work because of commitment and effort.

• Yes, I believe that you can definitely love someone with the love as if they were your soulmate. But I do believe that there are many people on earth and that you could love anyone of them the way you would love a soulmate of everything came together at the right time. And then you guys would have to work to keep that relationship.

• Yes, but I think soulmates and what the general public assumes about soulmates may be different.

Soulmates can be anyone there to evolve you, and can change based on how you want to change.

But what we are looking for is the "twin flame". Do I think it exists? I hope so. Other people have explained it so I know that it's highly probable. Those are the ones that come from half of you.

We we talk about soul, we have to think about our own soul and then think about who would match up with that soul, right?

• 10d

What is meant by soul, is consciousness and there is only one consciousness :D So in reality there is not my soul and your soul. I see that you are into these kind of things so you understand. That's what they mean with the "All-is-one" kind of spiritual phrases :D

• 9d

@Sorenome I don't really know what you're talking about but when you mentioned 'miracles' I thought of synchronicity. Synchronicity is when certain events occur that seem like coincident but is a path to miracles and that you know you're on the right track because the so-called coincidences are so astounding that you can't explain it. For instance, talking about Bill Gates in the morning and then meeting him later that afternoon out of the blue.

Everything is definitely connected as long as you are connected to the one infinite intelligent mind who I call Christ consciousness via Jesus Christ.

• 8d

Yes exactly this!

• I did at one time now I'm not so sure about that

• I believe Soulmates are the ones who come into out life when we least expect it to happen.

• Yes. But in order to find that, you have to be happy without one. Soulmate is not someone who makes you happy, it's someone who you share your happiness with. We call our partners "soulmates" too easily. When we are 100% happy, we live in harmony and find our "soulmates" and it doesn't have to be just one person. All the conflicts in relationships and in the world are caused by unhappiness and when we mistakenly think that things makes us happy. At some point I'm going to write more about this kind of things, it's so obvious when you look around how the world works.

• More than one.. our past life has brought us into contact with a person that we share experience with, and have a similar philosophical outlook.

China is full of soulmates for me.. just for example!

• Actually if you read on it everyone has multiple soulmates out there in the world.

• Anything is possible but it's hard to find

• No. I believe in compatible personalities though.

• No, that is a figment of imagination.

Any person can mate well with any number of other people, if at all.

• No, I don't. And this coming from someone who was married to a woman virtually everyone called my soul mate.

• No, but I do think some people are more similar to certain people than to others.

• Nope

• Nope. Then again I don't believe in souls either, I'm an atheist. Love is fake as well.

• I have no soul so no.

i am just heartless

• No but there are so many people in the world that unless your a complete a***hole somebody somewhere would probably love you.. Though you may never meet such a person

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yes in a way. I believe there is someone for everyone. But there is not only one. For example, one decides to decline or accept a out of state job offer, which will lead u to find ur soulmate, in ur current state or in another. Dunno if is clear, English is not my first language

• Nope.

• No, there's no such thing as soulmates. There's WAY too many people in this world for only one person to be right for you. Some people are extremely compatible... but that doesn't make them soulmates.

• No, life isn't some fairy tale.