Guys, How often do you get a match on tinder?

I'm lucky if I get 1 or 2 a day (using the 2km trick)... I know it varies based on if I remade my account or if I just let it sit without changes.

• 1 or 2 a month 😞
    27% (3)
  • 1 or 2 a week 😔
    9% (1)
  • 1 or 2 a day 😒
    18% (2)
  • 2 or 5 a day 😏
    18% (2)
  • I don't know but I get laid from it often
    0% (0)
  • I don't know but I can't get a date of the fucking app
    18% (2)
  • 10+ matches a day 🤗
    10% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
12d Blah

5

What Guys Said 5

• Very often, but it fluctuates - on one day I got 12 , on another 4 , on another 2 , on another 20 ! it is just different from day to day and from week to week.

• 12d

What does your profile look like (what type of pics) and what do you have written in the bio?

• 10d

how long have you had it?

• 10d

Since January of 2016. I started getting matches right away as soon as I'd installed it.

But right now I'm in a phase where I'm getting none. Interestingly, these phases stay for a while and then disappear again.

One could keep a statistical record of the matches one gets by calculating the expected frequency per month. Plus, by conducting a so called Chi-Square test, it'd be possible to determine whether there is a relationship between the radius in miles and the number of matches one gets. This Chi-Square test is explained on this website here.

mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/52756.html

Yes, human behavior is countable and measurable, this includes Tinder - as it's been created by human beings.

• Going back about, 8 months, I got like 3 in the space of a month, So, I just never went on it again.

• I don't get any matches

• 12d

Try taking better pictures... you have a good look so yeah better pictures and a funny write up in the bio try that.

But go to places in real life.

• I only get fat girls but I still talk to them

• 12d

You're a true G for doing that lol

• Many. You can't have dating apps once you start dating. Delete them!

• 12d

What are you talking about? ... I can't get a date.

• 12d

None of them have been worth keeping so far...

• 12d

Met my girl on POF. Best to get them on Snapchat.