Guys, if a girl keeps asking you about your weekends and you fail to ever mention that you have a girlfriend, why?

9

What Guys Said 9

• I like her attention that she is giving me. It feels nice to know that someone may like me, it makes me feel flattered and increases my self-worth. Not mentioning a girlfriend is a couple of things. First, once you mention that, you are saying you are not available and this other girl may no longer pay any attention to me. The other thing, is people mention SO as a way or signal to get someone to leave you alone, like they are bothering you or you don't like them. So, I would not want that message to be implied.

• 5d

But why wouldn't you want that message to be implied?

• 5d

But that's kinda selfish. I mean, she's thinking you're into her and single, meanwhile you're hiding your relationship from her and falsely getting her hopes up.

• 5d

Yes, this is true. Life isn't fair.

• There is no way I would hide the fact that I have a girlfriend if the girl asking me about my weekend is into me then what can I do about it? everyone likes attention but as long as you know where to draw the line could it be the same the other way round if you she show interest in a girl and she hides the fact that she has a boyfriend?

• Because he wants to keep you as backup, maybe because he likes you, or maybe he thinks he and his girlfriend are going to breakup soon.

• The person that does not mention his girlfriend after an invitation or hints like than, then he wants to get between your legs but still being able to return home to his girlfriend if things dont go smooth. Of do you both. Bottom line, not cool. Player style attitude.

• Why else would someone keep their boyfriend/girlfriend out of a conversation with the opposite sex.

• because it's my private life and hasn't got anything to do with her

• Because he's a piece of s***

• It's challenging to juggle multiple girlfriends at the same time.

• Because if my girlfriend doesn't consider having sex with me, then maybe the second girl is a possible option and she might be more likely to go for it if she doesn't know she's helping me cheat