Do guys care if a girl he has dated for a while isn't wearing any makeup?

1|0
9|15

What Guys Said 15

• Well, they shouldn't, you shouldn't be expected to live in makeup, that would be an unreasonable expectation. Besides which, a guy should want to see you are you are, without enhancements. How can he ever truly appreciate you if he doesn't see your natural face?

2|0
    0|0
  • I probably would not care. I normally try to date women that don't wear it regularly or if they do it is subtle enough that I don't notice a difference when they do wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't but some guys are assholes. I like a girl to be natural and comfortable around me though so she can wear make up or not depending on how she feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I'm crushing on I have never seen her wear make up due to the job we both have. Makeup for her wouldn't help because she's so pretty without it on.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girl doesn't wear a lot of makeup because she's like an angel anyway! Fair like a Princess from Camelot

1|0
    0|0
  • no ı dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt he would care very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little to no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's ok for her, then it's all gravy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think the majority of us cares😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no makeup. I don't like to kiss the powder of makeup, but her skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing no make up is the best option you can have.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend only wears makeup for special occasiins. To me she is naturally beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • actually prefer it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Can't speak for all the guys of course, but my boyfriend actually prefers me without make up. I mean he likes it when I make myself pretty for going out, but when we saty in he likes me to look natural :)

0|0
    0|0
  • most dont
    some do
    depends on what the guys likes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend knows I love makeup and he's seen me without it. He likes me either way and he knows not to kiss me when I'm wearing lip gloss.

1|0
    0|0
  • they like natural look

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys doesn't care
    Before I met my boyfriend
    Many guys liked me and I don't wear makeup
    My boyfriend doesn't care either plus he likes natural over makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every guy cares, and the ones that do should wake up because make up doesn't totally change the girl that they are dating into a brand new hi.

0|0
    0|0
  • no they dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up sucks. I usually don't even bother to wear it on weekends or days I'm not doing anything special

0|0
    0|0
  • They shouldn't care, but if he really does he's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0