Why I should he moving so fast?

I'm a cashier and a customer from work added me on Facebook and we starting talking but he went from like 0 to 1000 like real fast within two days he went from I think your cute to I like you to how would you feel if I bought you flowers. I don't know everyone says he's a sweet guy but I don't know it makes me uncomfortable that someone can move that fast. I mean we haven't even met in person yet other than when he comes into the store. and he's so shy when he comes in that he doesn't say anything. Plus he always asks if I'm okay about everything he likes or does and I don't know it annoys me. How do I deal with this?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him to slow down and that you would like to take things slower. He obviously really like you and it's obvious he doesn't know how to go about it. But it's not like he's done anything to make you feel like he's a danger though right?

• That is not fast. Fast is having sex within 30 minutes of meeting (it happens, my record is 20).

• 5d

I guess we have different opinions on fast

What Girls Said 0