I have decided to move on, do I owe her an explanation?

The girl I like has a boyfriend, we got close the last couple of months she trust me too deeply and we share everything together, she gave me mixed signals a lot of the times but I am tired of all this.
This relationship is effecting my daily life too much, I can't stop thinking about her and can't fathom the idea that she is with someone else so I decided to just move on and end this weird relationship we got.
Now my question is should I just keep my distance and stop communication with her or whats my best move here?
I value our friendship a lot but I know this won't work in the long run and it will only end badly in the end...

I still do like her... and I can't be "friends" with her, that would be dishonest relationship and won't end good for neither of us.
@mostwomenshouldstfu I understand what you are saying and agree with you, thanks for your reply.

@mooky06 yes I am too deep emotionally but I am now ready to move on, I have invested too much time on her already, can't waste more for nothing...

If she reach out for me and I know she will, what should I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest being straight up with her so she can have a heads up about the situation. The worst thing hat could happen is that she may feel you're flaking out on her, when really you don't want to have a connection with her anymore because you use to (well I think you still do now) like her.

• There's nothing to flake out on. He doesn't owe her a d*** thing

• @juniorsrosie correct. So Asker can have closure not me. At least someone is listening, thank you

• @juniorsrosie That's pretty much what I said. That isn't what she opened with. Why we are so concerned with a cheater's feelings? It's woman's logic, I swear to god. If anybody is owed anything, it's an apology to her boyfriend.

And this is all assuming the OP isn't ommitting anything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• just walk away.. quietly.. if she want you she'll find u.. but distance urself if u think u don't have a chance. don't wait years just to still end up broken hearted

• You don't owe her shit lol just move on.

• Just tell her you're unhappy and you just want to be friends.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!