I have decided to move on, do I owe her an explanation?

The girl I like has a boyfriend, we got close the last couple of months she trust me too deeply and we share everything together, she gave me mixed signals a lot of the times but I am tired of all this.
This relationship is effecting my daily life too much, I can't stop thinking about her and can't fathom the idea that she is with someone else so I decided to just move on and end this weird relationship we got.
Now my question is should I just keep my distance and stop communication with her or whats my best move here?
I value our friendship a lot but I know this won't work in the long run and it will only end badly in the end...

Updates:
I still do like her... and I can't be "friends" with her, that would be dishonest relationship and won't end good for neither of us.
@mostwomenshouldstfu I understand what you are saying and agree with you, thanks for your reply.

@mooky06 yes I am too deep emotionally but I am now ready to move on, I have invested too much time on her already, can't waste more for nothing...

If she reach out for me and I know she will, what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest being straight up with her so she can have a heads up about the situation. The worst thing hat could happen is that she may feel you're flaking out on her, when really you don't want to have a connection with her anymore because you use to (well I think you still do now) like her.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's nothing to flake out on. He doesn't owe her a d*** thing

• Show All
    • @juniorsrosie correct. So Asker can have closure not me. At least someone is listening, thank you

• @juniorsrosie That's pretty much what I said. That isn't what she opened with. Why we are so concerned with a cheater's feelings? It's woman's logic, I swear to god. If anybody is owed anything, it's an apology to her boyfriend.

And this is all assuming the OP isn't ommitting anything.

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• just walk away.. quietly.. if she want you she'll find u.. but distance urself if u think u don't have a chance. don't wait years just to still end up broken hearted

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't owe her shit lol just move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her you're unhappy and you just want to be friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!