Why do guys like Asian girls?

Asian girls are trying to look white. I see this thing called "yellow fever", apparently it's when you like Asian people. But I don't get how some of you guys can like Asian girls. and I'm not saying all, but some. I'm Asian and I have white fever, because I like the light skin tone and the eyes you guys have. But why Asian girls? Is it our looks? Our personality? Our brain? Do you like Asian girls?

For girls: Why do you think they like Asian girls?

• Yes I want an Asian girlfriend (Explain)
  • Yes, I like all races
  • No, only my own race
  • No, (name other race that's not yours)
  • I'm a girl I want answers

What Guys Said 18

• To be completely honest I like Asian women, I find the exotic and I've been to tones of Cons, they tend to be funny and outspoken, which is great. The shy ones tend to be great conversationalists. I share many of the same likes as many of the Asian women I have met and never got off on a bad stick with any of them. They talk more than white girls, but blabber less about stupid things.(In my experience)

• Asian women are usually petite, slim, young and feminine looking.
    Those are traits that men are GENERALLY attracted to, hence the general interest.

I would say the most obvious trump card of Asian women is the positive body image.
    While the average western woman is plain fat, the average Asian woman has what the west calls "an unrealistic unattainable body standard".

• 8d

This x1,000,000
      Asian women by and large perform an apparently superhuman feat claimed "unattainable" and "unreasonable" by western twats, and that is weighing what every woman ought to weigh and not woman ever has any excuse not to weigh.

• 5d

I'm not petite thigh :, D welp I guess white guys won't like me. I'm 5 foot 8.5 but people think I'm like 5 foot 10

• 1. Preference and such
    2. Asian girls actually sometimes like me back
    3. They are actually rarely petty and irritating
    4. Some are interesting to talk to
    5. Asians are usually cute (not hot, but cute. I find cute better than hot)

I love Asian girls lol. And if I were a girl I'd love Asian guys, as well. Y'all r just awesome

• 5d

aw thanks. I like all races lol

• 5d

I tend to lean towards white and Asian girls, but if another girl asked me out then I would also accept! C'est la vie

• I've never heard of Asian girls trying to look white. Yellow fever refers to a part of the non-asian male population who are inordinately attracted to Asian women.

• Personally its the look, I started liking them when watching old martial arts movies many years ago. Just something sexy about it and it kind of stuck with me.

• 10d

really? XD Thanks!

• 9d

Yes, really, but even modern day looks of Asian women are very attractive to me. They seem to set trends, are different to others and just look amazing.

• I love Asian girls because they have a unique look that other races won't and will never have. I also don't see a lot of Asian girls where I live. When I see them, I notice immediately.

It's not a preference though. I love Asian girls, but I love girls, period, regardless of race or nationality.

• if you google it for a bit, you will find out, that most white people actually gravitate to Asians. also Asians gravitate to white men xD it´s a win-win situation. qzprod.files.wordpress.com/.../...-preferences.png

i´d say it´s mostly looks. Asians tend to look young. guys are into younger girls. that´s the best explanation i can come up with xD

• I'm completely open minded about races I date. Asian women have been the most attractive to me since i was 14. Not sure why, they just are. I've only been with 2 Asian women though and both were kind of dissappointing though so I'm not all about Asians now.

• 10d

what happened to them?

• 10d

yikes. sorry about that. I can't fix your experiences but maybe it doesn't have to do with race

• 10d

I'd like to think so but I've heard from other Asian women Vietnamese women are like that frequently. She even described her sister as marrying a guy that wasn't rich and she was not happy to be in the marriage. I was just like wooooooow

• I like all races. With some it's more likely to find my type than with others, but there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world and Asia is definitely no exception to that!

• Asian women can be hot, but they're rare here, so I don't have any special preference for them and likely the same for them about my race

• I like all races.

• I like Asian girls because they seem to have a shy sexiness about them and maybe that's just their appearance that makes me feel that way

• i do like Asian girls. whites are meh.

• For me, I'm more interested in the girl than her race

• Asian women are exotic looking to me, have great personalities, are smart and have very interesting cultures. That's how I feel now though. Before I dated my first Asian girlfriend, I was never really into Asian girls. After her I caught the fever as they say. Now I date all races but actually have a massive preference for Asian women. I'm crazy attracted to them and beyond what I've already said I can't really explain why.

tl;dr - Asian girls are awesome.

• Because they like what they like and like whom they like. Sometimes you just can't pick whom you are attracted to physically. You either feel attracted to them or you don't.

• For some its purely based on looks, for others it's more about the cultures in East Asia, and then for some others it's a mixture of both.

Some of them like Asians because the culture is interesting, different, and they also find Asians "Exotic" and typically Asians are the most wanted race since their looks assimilate better with Standards of beautify in the US compared to Black women for example.

I prefer black women though

• I love Asian women, every race has there favorite race they fine sexy. White women have black guys, Black guys have white women. White guys it Asian women. Same for Asian women. We fine sexy is sexy. And you are sexy.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know, I think media contributes to this, since before u didn't hear much "yellow fever" until Kpop and Asian 'telenovelas' came to the U. S. and how they are stereotyped. My prima, likes Asian guys because now kpop and kdramas have become popular in Mexico. And not to say that in some places we have Japanese/Chinese/Korean towns.

The same with all races really. Is just the media. But in the end, we are all still people, with unique ideas, personalities and looks. No need to say I have a specific group of people i'm attracted to. Because we are all people, we breath the same air, we live under the same sky, sun and moon.

• being Asian, i think white guys are attracted to the looks, but also they see Asian cultures s being a distinct and exotic. Most of the guys tend to prefer petite figures as well. The problem is that guys with "yellow fever" tend to objectify Asian women, for them its all about the looks in an obssessive way. You have to watch out for thes kinds of guys as it just won't be a healthy relationship for you.

• 10d

Okay! Thank you for advice! :)

• 10d

yeah, just dont settle for guy tht likes you because you are Asian, there has to be more to a relationship than that... my boyfriend is white, there are good guys out there

• 10d

awesome!

• I'm Asian and I'm not trying to be white. I'm being me.

• I hate this one girl like really really hate her

• 10d

Do you hate someone at your school or work? Or are you talking about me?

• 5d

my*...

• 5d

I'm glad u tell it to their face and not being their backsm. this one girl always talks about me behindmy back.

• Why would any Asian girl want to look white? Lol i understand that some Asian girls do, but white girls age horribly. Even as a straight woman I am not afraid to admit that Asian women stay fit better as they get older. Asian women age gracefully