Girls, Did you ever feel like cheating?

My boyfriend and I have been together three years and it's got kind of routine. I met a guy who is tall, strong, and confident, and I can't help being attracted to him. He flirts with me shamelessly and I feel a spark between us. Once, I was tying my hair and my shirt raised up and he reached out and tickled my exposed stomach and I felt tingles. I don't want to have sex with him but the feelings are there

26

What Girls Said 26

• This speaks volumes about your relationship rather than the flirting/spark you have with the other guy.

Yes, is the answer, I have wanted to, and nearly did, but instead I faced my fears (of hurting another person) and ended it.

You may just need a big shakeup, face your relationship problems first, if there is no hope, then do the poor guy a favour and end it before your thoughts turn into reality :)

All the best.

• it's hard to stay faithful in your case your obviously attracted and he's attracted to you the fact he touched your stomache is pretty bold and flritacious maybe he made it seemed like he was only playing but it seems he likes you too... i say give him some oral and take it from there it's a good way to find if he has a small or large penis... you seem very interested in this new guy anyway... i'm reading tall strong and confident my guess is you just met him because he sounds like the kind of guy who would've made his move already... if your not thrilled with your boyfriend then it's probably over or probably going to be over anyway

• No
    a relationship means you are staying committed to each other. Don't cheat on your boyfriend, if you are not happy just break up with him.
    " I met a guy who is tall, strong, and confident, and I can't help being attracted to him. He flirts with me shamelessly and I feel a spark between us. Once, I was tying my hair and my shirt raised up and he reached out and tickled my exposed stomach and I felt tingles"
    Technically you're cheating already, it doesn't matter that you don't want to have sex with him, but it's still bad what you are doing,
    If you love your boyfriend stay away from the guy
    If you don't love your boyfriend ( and it sounds like you don't because you're not being faithful) break up with him.
    Even if you don't do anything you are not being faithful and you are not loyal.

• No, cheating is wrong and can come back to bite you in the butt. You either need to spend more time with your boyfriend to kind the spark back into your relationship, distance yourself from this guy who flirts with you or leave the relationship. If your already thinking of cheating on your boyfriend then I think its best you just leave.. its better to leave than to be a cheater.

• No. But when I was with my ex for 4 years I did wonder few times how it would be with someone else, especially when we would get into the fight.

• Don't do anything with this guy until you're single.

• In the five years we've been together, no, never.

• No. If you want something new then break up with your boyfriend , dont be selfish and cheat on him.

• I feel bad for your boyfriend. He deserves someone who will only has their eyes for him just as much as he may have his eyes on her.

• If you are happy and your guy keeps you happy, dont throw it all away. If you are not happy with your boyfriend, breakup with him first and then you may start new. It is normal to feel drawn towards a new "hotter" guy. Dont make this new hotter guy feel that you dont respect your relationship.

• nope never

• Nope.

• Break up with him before you cheat! Been there done that. Cheating is the worst

• I could never cheat on him because i think that cheating is really bad. If you feel something like this for someone else, then you don't want your boyfriend as much as you think. You can do two things to me. First, you can discuss with your boyfriend about your boring "routine" you said and ignore the tall, handsome etc guy. Second, you can break up with your boyfriend and live your life as you want. Friendly advice.

• Nope.

• Nope never if your not happy just get out because he will talk harshly about you no doubt about it. I would never ever cheat in my life. It's morally wrong.

• if the guy cheats then i don't care it just means that he won't know about it because i can catch a cheater without them knowing and act like there is nothing wrong until they fuck up and hang themselves not literally

• Nope never. I hate cheaters. If things are not good in your relationship talk to your man and either fix things or end it.

• Nope

• Yes, sometimes, I think you don't love your man enough

• omguard totally relatable.
    its normal to feel tempted and excited by someone new, its so easy to cheat.

but its harder to remain faithful.
    you just need to decide whether your rship means enuf for you to refrain from this guy.
    if you can't. speak to your boyfriend

hope this helped... :)

• No I haven't and you sound like a guy...

• If your boyfriend is neglecting you to the point of distraction like this just break up with him and fuck the new guy or don't. Your boyfriend will sense something, find out you're flirting and then that will suck, trust me.

• I think that's natural but I'd stay away from him so your not too tempted... playing with fire is never smart.

• Yup I love to cheat. It's my favorite thing to do! 💃

• STOP seeing him. For good. No contact. Shameful. I hope your boyfriend catches you and decides to fuck another girl. You don't deserve to be in a relationship.