Why doesn't he want me to see anyone else?

I've been casually dating this guy for over two months now. I got out of a relationship couple of weeks before meeting him so I'm not actively looking for a relationship but if things happen then I'm not opposed to it. He's On the same page as me. I sleep over at his place, he takes me out for breakfast the next morning or takes me out to eat whenever I'm hungry, we go out to movies or go karting, we cuddle and he brushes my hair with his fingers, etc.. we joke around a lot but I'm pretty sure he considers me more of a friends with benefits since he would jokingly say so?

Anyway, he found out I was talking to someone else that I've met (just keeping my options open since I don't want to catch feelings for one person and he only wants to fuck) and he would keep bringing it up asking who he is etc etc. Then he says he doesn't want to share me. He also said he didn't want me to hook up with him. Why would he say that? Is he just being selfish or does he actually care?

What Guys Said 2

• He cares for you and wants a relationship with you. Would you want him taking another girl out for dinner and "Keep his options open"?

• 6d

Honestly, no. But I was only keeping my options open just because I sometimes feel like he only wants me for sex and I don't want to invest my feelings if that's the case. I like him but I'm just very confused by his actions.

• 6d

Wait for sex? We've already slept together though

• 6d

I'm saying more. let him know that's not what you intend the relationship to be about

• He wants to date you and only you and expects you to do the same for him

• 6d

Even though he would say stuff like we're friends with benefits? We joke around lots but I don't know if that's something guys joke about?

What Girls Said 1

• you guys definitely aren't on the same page if he doesn't want you seeing other people. you should talk to him about, it definitely sounds like he caught the feels