Girl I like don't know what to do?

Okay so let me start by saying this I'm a pretty quiet person not as shy as I used to be, but there is this girl I like, I don't know how to approach to her and tell or even ask her out. I've been out of the game for quite some time since I've been seeing someone, some advice would be helpful.

What Girls Said 2

• my friends are the ones who encouraged me to ask the boy i like out that there was nothing to worry about and that the sooner you do it the better off you'll be and have no regrets... my friends advice was just to simply talk to him alone before or after class... luckily i got to him before he left after class... haha he would leave class so fast sometimes... other times he would take his time... bc i think he enjoyed looking at me.. which i loved :) if i were you id just tell her what you think and keep it simple and straight forward what you want, so there's no confusion. maybe pretend your making an offer or its the very last day you'll ever see her so you have to just tell her, play it out as an actor would in a specific scenario

• how do you know her? where do you see her

• 10d

Works at a coffee place beside where I work so I go in there time to time

• 10d

hmm maybe strike up a convo with her when you are getting coffee. ask her what her favorite coffee is or what she recommends and gauge interest from there

What Guys Said 1

• Do you have her added on facebook or any other social media? You could try messaging her, with the help of friends, to see if she seems interested?